Hi all New Grand Turismo Sim Race Her

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Benjamin Condie, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Benjamin Condie

Benjamin Condie New Recruit

PSN ID
    bcond1
    Hi all
    I'm a Grand Turismo Race I have play all the Grand Turisom. I got Grand Turismo 5 in April this year and two mothns later found out they had shut down the online server for the game. So I want out and got Grand Turismo 6 so I coud play online. So I have got a chat headset for my PlayStation and I race clean in the game cause I have play a lot of Grand Turisom and do not like to damage my cars at all. So my psn name is bcond1 if you like to add me for racing. I hope to be big help to the Grand Truismo Community.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HI Ben,
    Welcome to Raceonoz mate

If you are based in Australia or New Zealand you are welcome to get involved in our sunday night race series.

Let us know what you are after and we will see what we can sort out for you
    Cheers Stu
  3. Benjamin Condie

Benjamin Condie New Recruit

PSN ID
    bcond1
    Thanks and I'm in South-East Queensland
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Perfect Ben....

Our new sunday night league starts in a few weeks, if you want to race in that (7 week series) you will need to get your entry in here : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-4-entry-list.1314/

You will need to qualify so we know how fast you are and what division to put you in, please follow the instructions in the following thread and get a time to me. http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt6-season-races.828/

If that doesn't suit just let us know and we will see if we can get you in another series that fits better.

Cheers Stu
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks Ben,
    Got your time mate so keep an eye out on the forums for all the info for next season.

Cheers Stu
  6. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Welcome to good clean hard racing see you on the track !