Hi from Newcastle

Discussion in 'New Members' started by JackBC57PN, Jul 12, 2014.

1. JackBC57PN

JackBC57PN New Recruit

Hi all,
    I joined after i stumbled upon a rooz room on GT6, I don't have a lot of experience with close racing so sorry in advanced if crash in to the back of you.

Ironically i haven't driven a real car in 3-4 years, I get around on motorbikes i have a DRZ400sm and a WR250f.

Looking forward to racing against you guys.

Cheers,
    Jack
  2. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Welcome to Rooz Jack. I have just completed my first season of racing with rooz and had an absolute blast :D. All good clean racing with a few laughs thrown in here and there.
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    HI Jack, welcome to ROOZ mate. Just pretend for the moment I am Stu.

Great bunch of guys, if you are looking for clean racing, in a league environment then this is the place for you !

Our regular league races are Sunday nights starting at about 8pm Sydney time. There are other events that might also suit.

Our new season 3 will be starting in a few weeks, we are just sorting the new car and regs. See links below.

How to qualify (gives us a time to know which division to put you in)
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt6-season-races.828/

Car poll for the upcoming season. (if you are keen for season 3, have a run in each of these cars and vote for your favourite, the car with the most votes will be the season 3 car)
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/final-car-poll-season-3.1120/

If you want to add me on PSN its stuart170773. is the easiest way to get some of the guys on your friend list.

Our divisions have a wide range of drivers of differing pace, so if you are able to get a qual time in i am certain that we will get you some great racing no matter how fast you are.

Any questions or if you need any help getting set up just let me know
    Cheers
    Stu

Have a look around, stacks of content and events happening. Sure you can find something to sink your teeth into.
    Clevohead and stucar17 like this.