Hi I'm a new member

Discussion in 'New Members' started by M3RCY_MiRACLE, Nov 10, 2014.

1. M3RCY_MiRACLE

M3RCY_MiRACLE New Recruit

Hey guys a few guys I was playing with today said I should join in on the action and they said that this was pretty well run and I liked practicing with them for Indy race 5 with footlong and a few others and though if it was possible to join in on the action

I'm 18 you can call me m3rcy whatever you want miracle whatever phases you I'm keen on clean racing and getting tips from other players to get better at the game

Btw can't remember the other 3/ names
  2. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    it was @flashfirst and @Crimj1985 i think.............. so were in oz are you from........ tell us a little about yourself
  3. M3RCY_MiRACLE

Yeah that's then and yeah I'm in oz I'm from Victoria and Iv just finished year 12 and don't have my licence due to a mistake In a car little gt6 driving ;) I'm pretty easy to get along with the only thing that annoys me really is kids suck as 12 year olds thinking they know more about cars then me when Iv done 2 years of Tafe and worked on then dunces they were like 6 with my dad
    Peter Wise and Footlong_warrior like this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey M3ERCY, Welcome to Raceonoz mate.

Great bunch of guys to race with, if you want to get involved not a problem at all.

Will get you to do a qualifier for the Sunday leagues just so we have a heads up on you rough pace. Just follow the instructions in the link below.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt6-season-races.828/

Add as many of the guys you can so you can join their prac rooms, i try to get on most nights but have been pretty busy of late, if you see me on feel free to jump in.

Need anything let me know, just PM me your qual time and i will sort for you asap.

Cheers stu
  5. M3RCY_MiRACLE

Thanks heaps mate keen to get involved
  6. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    i've sent you a friends request to your psn