GT6 HI-TEC OILD Super GT Series COPPER

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jan 2, 2015.

1. TasTim2

TasTim2 Rookie

PSN ID
    TasTim2
    is there any backup solution if the same thing happens again like last weekend?
  2. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    That may well have been me. Sorry Sid it was a stupid noob thing. Will check out proper entry exit b4 race in future. Was a bit stuffed on the night due to not getting any practice time and Qualy being cancelled. I did see you coming and tried to stay out of the way. I got in late as I was attempting to get the friends list sorted . There are about three PSN id's that do no load as they are slightly either out of kilter or mis-spelled in some way. I got them off of the list on page one. I did also stuff up the time dif between states. Stupid on Two Counts. Guilty on Both.
  3. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Lap times.
    McCracken 1.49.891
    Vardz 1.50.292
    Jasondull1986 1.50.872
    Kart 1.51.280
    Crime 1.51.613

@emmo46
    emmo46 likes this.
  4. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks.
  6. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    @VARDZ,

If there is a spare seat available on Sunday I can race mate.
  7. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    @Cyberstig1 , @VARDZ . I'm pretty sure chrystalmit is out altogether so you should be able to fill his spot
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    McCracken has entry over cyber if it comes down to being only 1 spot left as he was entered under the name of counterattck007(his son's id) Littleblack0942 was in b4 cyber so we will see what the entry #'s are like...but that is the entry order
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT SERIES ROUND 4
    12 HOURS OF BATHURST SEASON FINALE
    • RACE DURATION 90 MINS TO COVER A 12 HOUR PERIOD
    • TYRES : ANY RACING
    • TYRE WEAR : NORMAL
    • 1 MANDITORY PIT STOP
    • RACE START TIME 6 am with TIME PROGRESSION at 8
    • WEATHER AS PER REAL WORLD LOCATION.
    • ROOM OPEN FROM APPROX 7.30 PM AND Q1 STARTING NO LATER THAN 8.15 PM OR EARLIER IF ALL ARE IN ATTENDANCE
    • HI-TEC OILS QUALIFYING Q1 WILL CONSIST OF AN OUT LAP + 3 LAPS 2 - 3 & 4 ONCE EVERYONE FINISHES THEIR Q1 CONTINUE AROUND TO THE PIT ENTRY AREA AND WAIT THE THE SESSION TO BE COMPLETED. ONCE THE Q2 QUALIFYERS ARE CONFIRMED, COMPLETE YOUR CHANGE OF TYRES AND START Q2 WHICH WILL BE AN OUT LAP + 3 LAPS.
    • IF THE TOP QUALIFYIER FROM Q1 DESIRES HE HAS THE OPTION OF BEING THE FINAL CAR TO START Q2
    • PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR CAR SET AT THE CORRECT BHP LEVELS WHETHER STOCK OR AT THE PENALISED LEVEL.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  10. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya

10-4 vardz
  11. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  13. TasTim2

TasTim2 Rookie

PSN ID
    TasTim2
    well done to all. slayer fantastic job champ. season 5 here we come.
    Giant slayer likes this.
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    emmo46 and SuiCid3 like this.
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    Herte are the final standings for the copper division.... Congratz Giant good luck in div 2 ... I will take the 2nd in title chase with a very big smile on my face. Even after my worst race since i have been racing with ROOZ
  16. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Had an awesome first stint. Although not as fast as some of you guys, I was very consistent with my lap times and concentration, that I managed to work my way back up to midpack. Had some very short but awesome battles with a few of you in the early stages.
    Worked my way up to 4th just as I decided to pit with about 35min to go. The last 5 or so laps prior to pitting was trying to work out how much fuel I was going to put it. Was initially going to put in 10L, but then decided to play it a little safer and put in 18L.
    Came out 6th but wasn't too fussed as there was still time to get back up there. Was really looking forward to a 4th place finish, which I was pretty certain I could manage.
    A couple of laps into the second stint and chasing down 5th place, after coming off Mountain straight, I took a very wide exit and hit a godamn invisible armco! As I was recovering, @Killercarlcox69 was coming right up on me. Mate, sorry if it looked like I was trying to block you. My car was damaged and the steering fked. Was trying to stay out of the way and in a straight line, but just as you were about to pass me, the steering straightened up and the car pulled left into your line.
    The next few laps were thrown away as I lost concentration and spun a number of times... ending up towards the back of the pack again.
    Eventually calmed down and started driving normally again. Managed to claim back spots as others also lost concentration, or had to pit.
    As the time wore down, I started to get worried as my fuel didn't look like it would make it.
    Had an awesome couple of laps battle with @Crimj1985 towards the end.
    He was all over the back of me and I knew he had the pace to pass me so I did what I had to. As we hit the main straight, he wasn't close enough to make use of any tow. The RX7 was nimble enough to keep him at bay at the top of the mountain, but it was Conrod straight that had me worried. I just stuck my car in the middle of the track to force him to either dive up the inside, or try and take the outside line going into The Chase, and hope to force a mistake. Unfortunately @Crimj1985 was too smart for that and was patient enough to wait for better opportunities. Luckily enough for him, after a couple of laps, I stopped thinking, and broke waaay too late after Mountain straight and gifted @Crimj1985 the position.

The rest of the race was pulling my hair out thinking whether or not to pit for more fuel!
    I think I crossed the line with about 1 litre left!
  17. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    @VARDZ, again, another epic series mate. Love it and can't wait for the next one!
    Giant slayer likes this.
  18. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Well done to Slayer tonight, way too fast.
    Absolutely stoked to snatch pole off GaintSlayer on my last lap of Q2, quickest lap I'd ever done there in the SLS.
    I had to 2 stop the tyre hungry SLS and a third place was looking like a result but Tastim got DSC'd very late in the race. Not sure what the rules are about DSC but happy to take the 3rd place step and award Tastim 2nd because I don't think I would have caught him.
    A big thanks to Vardz on organising the Hi-Tec Oils series, it's been a ripper and I'm looking forward to the next one.
    Well done mate!!!
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Killercarlcox69 and Peter Wise like this.
  19. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks
  20. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    as soon as the room was sorted i knew it was time to put my head down
    i had an okay Q1 lap which sore me in 5th just before Q2 finished i went back to 6th
    i had a great start off the line by the end of T1 i stayed in 6th and that's where i stayed for a few laps
    had a great battle with @v8power383 as he was in 5th i got by V8 once just before conrod but he soon took the spot back
    that battle lasted until about the 8th lap i found the pace to get around him and stay in front
    the top 4 had a bit of gap on me i knew i had to get some good laps in to catch em
    i started to get the top 4 in sight then sore who looked like @Crimj1985 who was in 3rd drive into the pits
    and just thought to myself "that's too early"
    i stayed in 4th for awhile, i started to watch my tyre wear as we got closer to the half way mark
    at the end of the 21st my tyres were at 6 n 7 it was time to pit with 45 minutes to go i went back to 6th after coming out
    i was telling myself i'll get a few spots back when everyone else pits and that's what happened jumped up to 3rd
    i wanted to come home strong, started to put my foot down even more which was okay at first
    we had about 15 minutes to go i ate a little bit too much ripple strip at the top of skyline done about two 360's and ended up in the wall then along come @Watto64 he had no idea where i was in the cloud of smoke THEN BANG right into me (sorry about that mate) tried to catch back up to him but the Z4 was no match for the SLS down the straights
    started to think to myself 4th will do, had a few more spins i was a little worried as i didn't know where 5th was
    then @TasTim2 DC which put me back in 3rd with only a few laps to go

congrats to @Giant slayer, watto a great race you guys raced top job boys
    and congrats to giant slayer for taking out the championship
    and @VARDZ for being runner up also for a great series all round, also a big thanks to your team vardz for getting the cars so close
    v8power383 and VARDZ like this.