PCARS HI-TEC OILS GT SERIES SEASON IV Project Cars

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Sep 30, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  2. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

I'm in if there's room, macleran if possible
    VARDZ likes this.
  3. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Anyone intressed in forming a sls team? Flukkyluke99,beakeroo and myself are thinking of joining up more the merryer.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Awesome boys this is what it is all about.... @cowdoesfly is running the Merc so he could be your gold driver. Let me know you livery when the team is formed
  5. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    @VARDZ you kill me mate, sides splitting here. I've only races Luke once officially, he beat me by around 40 seconds I think (maybe 10 of which weren't my fault due to being used as a brake marker of T1 in previous race) but believe, he is fast. You might as well put me back to bronze and him into silver if you refuse to believe how quick him and emuegg are.

Lap times only show so much, I've improved this season but I can't touch emuegg or Luke (raced with him a bit out of ROOZ) over the course of a race. Closest I've came to emu was around 25 seconds.
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I can guarantee you, you will be in Div 2 for the next sunday League season run by the mods... This is a series run solely by myself with the blessing of the mod team... and will be used as a tool to see where people are at... Ad2 agrees with me in having you in Silver (D2) for this series with the view to you stepping up to the next division next year/season... BUT I will drop you back to Bronze for this as you seem so hell bent on racing there.... I am 2 seconds a lap slower than everyone in D2 and would like to go down a div but it's not going to happen.... BUT If you dominant Bronze :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    As for luke he has had 1 race with a good result and was placed there by the mods.... I didn't even know of him until i tagged him as a possible entrant to this series... he will have to swap with you as a part of your team....
    beakeroo likes this.
  7. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    @VARDZ that will work better mate believe me. I'm sure anyone who has raced with Luke will testify that D3 is a slap. Happy to switch for the team and tbh I think II still need practice before D2 so this might give me a bit more time to improve and be able to compete in a higher division. Cheers.
    VARDZ likes this.
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Beaker is div 2 Luke is div 1. He was put in div 3 only because ads was unaware if there was any room in div 1. Luke's considerably faster than me.
  9. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    I'm loving this series @VARDZ and we haven't even gone racing yet :) lol
    Looking forward to the different car classes running together and the teams running through all divisions. Team liveries add that little bit extra :)
  10. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I've also got a mate joining who is new to PCars and his wheel who will no doubt be D3, was hoping to be in with him to help him settle into the community.
  11. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Yeah think its going to be a blast. Nice work
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Ad2mny @Killercarlcox69 @Giant slayer can you boys please confirm where Luke belongs.... Would hate to have the same situation as i did with Giant in his first HTO series go around
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  13. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    That's a out rage I belong in that copper room for that first series :D :p
    But all seriously I think Luke is around the same as the emu and he should not be in bronze
    But on that note I don't think either of them belong in the Silver as they will just dominate but the question is who do you take out of gold to make room for them?
    I believe bencrow could go down to Silver but who else?............maybe me :cautious: :confused: :rolleyes: :whistling:
    And you should remove Noxrai from the list to he can confirm that he can race
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 and beakeroo like this.
  14. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Finally sense, can't believe who it came from :p
  15. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    I was waiting for you to do it but just like usual I was disappointed now I know how your misses feel :p
  16. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Same as your fella I'd assume :roflmao:
    Seriously though, I'm glad someone else has agreed. These guys are D1 material and will smash newbs like myself.
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Yeah what slayer said bencrow's been struggling somewhat in RUF (not as much as me) both emu and luke are fast enough for div 1. No need to drop 2 drivers as those yet to be placed will more than likely be in divs 2 and 3
    beakeroo likes this.
  18. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Perhaps dropping CAGM to bronze as he really really really really really suxs ;)
  19. COME_AND_GET_ME7

C'mon I know I suck..... there's no need to rub it in ;)
    beakeroo and Giant slayer like this.
  20. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    It's alright I'm just trying to help you out mate by explaining to the others by how much you suck
    beakeroo and COME_AND_GET_ME7 like this.