IRACING iRacing Pictures & Skins

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Aug 25, 2011.

1. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    pleaseexcuse me for the crudeity as it wasdonein paint and i know its a BF but here is my idea

[​IMG]

takes me back to my old grid days if i had a top and front back i would of did that aswell i have an AU template but anyway
  2. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    That skin is sick, thanks Beau! Like the yellow too Koaster.

Enforcer... I'd say bout $1350 for good computer at good price nowadays
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
  4. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    *puts gun to head and pulls trigger*
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Look fantastic Beau, just the carbon on the bonnet is enough I feel, so good so soon thank him heaps from us

I had the same idea about the Yellow Koastre along with making some of the black carbon fibre, i think it does make it stand out more and agree it should be implemented. If we get the PSD file we can adjust it our selves. I would like to put the Pagnian logo on top of the boot like I have in my rockstar car. He shouldnt mind any changes that dont make the skin look cluttered or low quality. The Pagnian logo does look crisp and sharp, not like some of the other skins Ive seen where people add logos or pics and they look pixilated and blurry.

Just got to work on a launch video now, May have to set up a private room and can use it as practice and tuning run at Oran Park, when you next in town Beau.
  6. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    there's a whole thread on PC building - Race Equipment > PC Build Specs - it's got prices and componentry etc have a read - but Neishy is probably about right, certainly wouldn't get much cheaper. plus I've got that 60GB SSD you can have cheap :p
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I agree koaster. Just looking at it from the outside the skin looks fantastic, but the logo got a bit lost in it. The yellow lifts it but I'm not sure it's easy to read.

IMO only !
  8. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

9. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Hey about that yellow, it would be good if it was the exact same colour as the number on the rear window, which looks just a tad different, bit more fluoro in it I think, or is it the same?
  10. Aussie-Col

Aussie-Col New Recruit

Perhaps try the "RACE" at the same font size as the "OZ" font size leaving the "on" exactly the same overlap etc
    I'd be interested to see what those that know how to play around with this stuff could do with it (Kos, Bones whoever) play around & throw other ideas at it etc, perhaps turn it into a competition with voting etc? winner gets to put their stamp on it or a free track or car upgrade of choice on iracing or something

Also, It's not just how it looks standing there pretty in a pic (seriously how many times are you really going to look at it) but what it looks like to competitors when their behind you (or occasionally in front) make them take their concentration of their driving for a second & who knows the result.

Imagine your up someones arse & they look in the mirror & see "Hey fuk head" :D make em piss em selves & their spot might become yours?
    Still recon that boxin roo with the claws would look awsome on the bonnet, will hv to learn how to do it & make my own
  11. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Serious though. The skin is done, payed for and ready for our top drivers to sport in the v8 series.
    Maybe a couple of minor colour variations plus our sponsor, or sponsors.
    Personally, I feel it's a little insulting to change too much of the skin.
    I told Adam we might want to change the colours and he's cool with that.
  12. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Sounds good Beau. I'm with you on that. Thanks again.

Moved PC related discussions to the PC specs thread.
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I was going for about the same, but it was just a quick color shift on the picture as you see it so might be a touch out.
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Have done another WWII Fighter varient for Robert Blouin.

[​IMG]
  15. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    That's awesome Dave.
  16. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Wow, great job on that
  17. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Hey Beau you might have to get Adam to change that green back to the original green, it looks better and i just seen another car with that exact colour on it. It was one of his cars he painted for carsareus, Samuel Collins was driving it and at first i thought ":):):):) thats our car with splotchy green and white". Don't want to go through all that happened before. With it just going back the the flat bright green it should be ok.

I just updated Trading paints (haven't done it for ages) then went and had a look in my skin files and couldn't see it, so I think he had it a while ago. But still, think we should go to the flat green the splotchy does look a bit Off when you see it on track.

Edit:

Found it:[​IMG]
  18. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

[​IMG]

Hears it on our car

Here it is Grey [​IMG]
  19. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

Great stuff, its a shame that the Canadian air force colours are a bit iffy :p
  20. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks Dusty.
    Yea it doesn't look as bad ass as the other ones, but the yellow does suit the car and I actually quite like it... looks alot better with darker rims, pity we can't actually change the colour of them in the sim.