IRACING iRacing Pictures & Skins

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Did a quick red bull paint on the nascar for this weekend, wasnt inspired by the 888 livery thought they should be a bit brighter, so:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have one ready for the new Chev (commodore) to slap on it on the 25th
  2. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    When's the race today? I'm stuck at work might be able to make it tho.
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

1 pm Neishy, last qual @ 12:45, stil not tooo sure i want to run circles for 3 hours but practice pit parties have been fun
  4. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    12 for me? Ill be pushing it to get there see how I go.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Its going to be a 4 to 6 hour race with cautions, so will start but may pull out if i get board with it.
  6. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Maybe you should think of it like the old GT5 glitch. You ran circles for hours doing that. :)
  7. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

LOl Miki, only a couple hour to get all that reward, did 3 hours and siting in 8th spot with 25 laps to go a guy who had lost it the lap before (avoided him then) waits mid track and moves down on me and 7th spot as we go to avoid him again and takes us both out, race over. No reward for the 3 hours but this car is good for racing, best fun i ever had in ovals.
  8. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Anyone having issues updating there V8 skins, tonight i was prompted with an updated version for trading paints and tried a new skin on my car but it would never show... let me know if others are having similar issues.

Cheers
    Frank
  9. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Some times it takes a while for the skin to show with the new Tp program. Are you using the new desktop version that loads skins as you join sessions? if so you should have deleted the old one. I just stuck with the old one and update the v8 skins every now and then.
  10. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Also check your options if your using the new 'automatic' trading paints.

I think you have to check the box for it to automatically update skins. Otherwise you can always press CTRL-R to refresh the skin (great for when you're stil at WIP and need to check alignment, you don't have to reload a track)
  11. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Ill give it another Crack when i get home, hopefully the server has refreshed, as for removing the old one i deleted it. When i went to play ingame, it showed my stock standard iRacing skin but not the New one that i labeled under my account number. Funny enough it showed for a split second and also the fanta then going back to the stock standard - weird but maybe something wasnt working right.

Hopefully i sort it out tonight for some testing - cheers for help guys, soon as its sorted ill post a pic on the new skin
  12. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    hey frank im going to email you about a skin i want painted i have tried some other people but to no avail
  13. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Well sorted out the skin issue, best thing i did was uninstall trading paints and re-install and then it worked proper, must have been a bad update install....
  14. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

[​IMG]
    New Skin built tonight:
  15. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Looks like i wont need to build skins for you no more LOL - Very nice mate
  16. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

17. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID