OFFICIAL ROOZ RACE NUMBER ALLOCATION

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Aug 4, 2014.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    As long as you don't have the same number in the one division it is a good idea.
    Blindman likes this.
  2. Raedonwolf

Raedonwolf New Recruit

Can I request a number. Any number is fine thanks.
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Where are we with the numbers situation @Clevohead ?
  4. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    TLR's newest member Bryan_F will just be running without a number for the remainder of the season, until the situation is resolved. Who would have thought we would get to the stage where we had too many members. Who am I kidding there is no such thing as too many.
    Peter Wise and Ad2mny like this.
  5. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Yeah 98 allocated drivers is nuts. When I started just 12 1/2 months ago there was barely 30!
    flashfirst likes this.
  6. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Just goes to show the amazing work that the mods and staff put in to create a community of drivers that people want to be a part of. People want to test themselves against the best and it is pretty obvious that ROOZ has the best racing against the best drivers.
  7. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Yeah need to set this up, I will have a chat with the other mods, and Hatfield. I have been snowed under with work and cricket club duties.
    JonoStan96 and Ad2mny like this.
  8. Alfa5252

Alfa5252 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Alfa5252
    Can i please take 59 if still available
    Alfa5252
  9. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    I make a suggestion @Clevohead clear all the numbers that have inactive drivers or if they havent signed up for season 5, havent logged on for a while so new drivers can select an available number
    Ad2mny likes this.
  10. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    That was the plan from the start pykey.

Has any more discussion been had regarding the numbers @Clevohead ?v
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  11. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Can I please have a number for next season
  12. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
    yeh same ????
  13. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Would it be possible to work on second preferences? Being that there is usually only 12-14 per div at the very most, odds favour not having a clash of numbers. However, on the odd occasion there is a clash, the 2 drivers could discuss and one of them go to second preference if they find themselves in the same division.
  14. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Ok, I have been flat out with work so sorry for lack of reply, I would like to know who like to assist in the maintaining of the number records? @leeboy910 seeing as you instigated the whole thing, would like to help run it? :) if so, you will need to pm me your email address, preferably gmail and I can then give you access to the spreadsheet.
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Would it be easier if a driver doesn't enter a season that they are contacted via PM and asked to responed within your currently designated time If they intend to enter the up coming season .... If the answers are.....No i won't be racing with ROOZ again... So their allocated # becomes immediately available to anyone or yes i will be racing but am having a season off for whatever reason and the # is held for them. I would happy to give assistance in this area Clevo and try and clear some numbers for the coming season...If VH-Mik is returning i will on the hunt for a new #
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  16. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Just an idea but why not run 3 sets of numbers like division 1,2 have a set division 3,4 have a set and division 5,6 have a set the only problem is when someone moves up a division they might have to change numbers but with 99 numbers for 2 division's it shouldn't be a problem picking another number. just an idea
  17. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I'll keep it simple and use a preference system I think.
    Once Clevo has given me the spreadsheet link, I'll put a call out for 2nd and 3rd preferences for race numbers.
    I'll probably use previous season performance/points as a decider for a number clash if it can't be sorted amicably between drivers! :)
  18. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    ....so no to the alternate designed plates?
  19. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    I'll take number 48 if it's not already being use
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Clevo/Lee. #25 is currently allocated to Ostey who didn't compete in a single round of S4...He didn't even enter. Can you please go through the process if required of allocating the number to me.
    For others looking for #'s that are new to ROOZ the link is the current numbers allocation. It may be changing to accommodate the increasing number of members but that decision is currently being made. What I have done is the process needed to get a number. There are a few number that are hi-lighted that are allocated to members that haven't been seen for a while. Make a request as I have if you would like one of the hi-lighted #'s.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-sajwnnvOU-mW-q5og_OAlWpXnMv_iY6BelgfaDr_bs/pubhtml