OFFICIAL ROOZ RACE NUMBER ALLOCATION

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Aug 4, 2014.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    hang on a second LB...will post the process of attaining a number in the coming days
  2. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    i think serge is #14
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yep, and I don't think he wants to give it up any time soon either.
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    @VARDZ give @leeboy910 a chance to get this sorted as it was his idea originally, unless he announces the need for help.
  5. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    So do we have to give up our numbers?
  6. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    If people havent signed up for season 5 i think their numbers will be cleared
  7. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    I havent signed up for season 5, but i do want to keep my number
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If you are responsive in wanting to keep your number (in which you obviously are) I don't think you should have to give it up. But maybe it could be lent out for the season if you are not participating?
  9. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    • In order to retain a number you will need to be active on the forums, and attend at least one event per month.
    As stated in OP, but weather that is being changed or not, I don't know.
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I can see 17 numbers available if you clear drivers that have not entered this season or the previous. Not cleared are the following leeboy doogle torana musta thestig13 darko anon cdt captnpeach. we have as far as I can see from the provisional grids 23 that require or have requested a number....maybe we need to look at the round and square number plates
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i think we can run more of 1of the same number so long as they are in different rooms. Of the drivers you have listed, leeboy and Musta should keep their numbers as they are, or have been intending to race, however the others havent raced in a season for a while. If they return, they can have their number back, so long as they arent in the same room as the other driver with the same number...
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    We 4 weeks from season 5 kick off have we heard or seen from leeboy I don' have him on my friends list
  13. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    He had re-entered for season 5, but then i got a PM from him last week telling me he had to withdraw due to work commitments.
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    So I would gather he may not have time for the re-doing of the # allocation.... tell ya what I will make a start on it and if he returns or has time I will hand over what I have @leeboy910
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    OK everyone over the next couple of weeks I am going to be organising the number allocation in ROUND & SQUARE PLATES as we look like going over the 100 numbers required with entries for S5 and regulars that wish to keep there # .I have leeboys go ahead to do this as he just doesn't have the time. So I require everyone that currently has a number to indicate whether they prefer to use round or square...please give me a preference and don't say either. I will work me way through the numbers 20 at a time via tagging and requesting an answer. I will continue to update a spread sheet that will have both square and round plates allocated # listed
    Ad2mny likes this.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  17. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    @VARDZ square mate. This is the best option I think as even if you have the same number in the division, it will still 'look' different.
  18. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    I like my #37 on round
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    that is where we will go to 2nd preferences whether square or round the same # will not be in the same div and whoever has been a roozer longer will have precedence