PCARS 2 - SEASON 1 - DIV 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 3, 2017.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    no...
  2. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    :mad::mad::mad:
  3. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Think ya took the round rhino well done, had a good battle on the first race, thought I had ya when I made the pass but you were too damn stubborn and managed to hang on the outside, haha, then I spun on my own a few laps later,
    2nd race was absolute rubbish was involved in 2 massive accidents caused by unsafe rejoins :mad:,, both of them in the exact same place, after turn 2, if you run wide off the track don’t come back on and drive straight back to middle of the track into the path of others.. :mad:
    stucar17 and SUBGTRACER like this.
  4. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Ok here we go , race one I got a flyer of the start for once coming from 10th to around 5th after turn one , there was so much bump and grind in front of me I took advantage of it , ran 5th for a few laps before I overcooked it , regained composure and finished in 6th which I was happy with after qualy .

The second race as Slambo said was complete trash , I wont bother to mention names as to not cause a stir but when you bump into someone beside you 3 times while I'm being pushed further and further toward the side of the track ...... You have to know I'm there , 3 times I was hit and then to finally run out of track as I have now been pushed to the point that I'm on the grass and hit the wall and rolled ..........
    If anyone is not using the spotter please do because that was a joke ....... My race was ruined from that point as it took me a while to find the button that resets the car as it isn't normal to flipped over completely unless your playing some online tards.
    It was a little pointless for me in that race as I was nearly a lap down after that debacle....
    Anyways that's racing I guess ?
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    It shouldnt be, and that the point that really needs to be reinforced....
    I will post the following in all div threads, as am hearing the same thing from all rooms after races, which TBH is really disappointing....

EVERYONE should be trying to get through the race without any contact.
    In my mind the contact we're seeing is from drivers either being sloppy, desperate or a mix of both. There are drivers in all divs that have 0 contact with those around them after many many seasons....We all bang on about not having to deal with with the crap in public lobbies, but sometimes the mistakes made are not too far from what you get there.....The only difference is hours of work for the stewards group and couple of pissed off members that are here because of our 'moto' of providing clean racing. We have a lot of new members this season, and im not certain we are doing a great job of keeping them ! I know its not always black and white, and if we wanted congo line racing we could get into a super slow car that provides it.

FINALLY .... We ALL know there can be issues with lag etc in this game and 2 drivers having 2 completely different replays. If you have been hit, or contact made, as frustrating as that contact might have been, please don't assume it was the same from the other driver's view....This is why we have the process in place if you wish for the stewards group to review any incident.
    Peace :ninja:
  6. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I did try and save the replay but the save was full (my fault) , I actually just wanted to view it a few times for my own personal use to see the carnage :)
    Anaway I just thought I would put it here so it was noted.
    I'm not pissed or angry , I actually really enjoyed the first race but god there was some pushing and shoving over the entire evening .
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    understand you not cranky about it, but i am ! Everything we have tried to build up here is based on the theory of hard but fair racing....if i wanted a demo derby would go back to the nascar series i ran on GT6 ! The most frustrating thing is that its avoidable....guys just need to slow down 1% and it would all be sweet.
    Hoppy (benny11169) and SuiCid3 like this.
  8. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    I got the second race saved I can share it if you want it, missed saving the first race as I got up for a drink.
  9. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

I think it also needs to be said that, the number of times people would go off track and yet still try to fight for position when they come back on was a bit of a worry. We all misjudge a few corners here and there, but generally speaking, once your car goes past the track limits, you must give way to other cars who have managed to keep it between the lines.
    Anthonyb and stucar17 like this.
  10. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Yes please bud , that would be much appreciated .
    cheers !
  11. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Do you use race spotter benny ?:speechless:
  12. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Race One
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Race Two Results
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SUBGTRACER and dj2ca like this.
  13. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

I do. But it doesn't say anything if the other car is not on the track.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    nice to see a full grid ! good job there !
    SUBGTRACER and POPPINFRESH1234 like this.
  15. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Don't know how to share whole replay, but got you a few angles of first lap incidents. Have shared on PSN. The rest of your race looked lonely so I cut it out :)
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  16. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Super Lonely :) just me racing me .
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  17. POPPINFRESH1234

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Well done @Rhino on taking out the round.
  18. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Yes well done rhino
  19. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Cheers fellas....for some reason I’ve read your post in my head really spitefully Sub :laugh: :roflmao:

Yeah @Slambobagan i was determined not to let you past, I got the karting focus engaged and kept it pinned ;) ;)
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  20. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Who won you or him
    SUBGTRACER likes this.