PCARS Division 1 - Season 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    So what is the issue???
  2. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
  3. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    If you all can't determine that what I said was just a wind up then lord help us.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    context...it did seem like you were genuinely upset by it...use more emotes...:thumbsup:
  5. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    I guess but the fact I chose number 85 with the EXO livery and I think if I were to look it would be planted on the home page. But no worry I'll use more emoticons to really punctuate my sarcasm next time.
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  6. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
  7. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
  8. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Time settings for Dubai.

Room time 19:00. Time progression x2.
  9. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
  10. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
  11. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Practice tonight 7.30 Qld time I will have one open come into the chat for request All welcome .
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    LAST CALL FOR ENTRIES IN THE HTO SERIES.
    This is a Sunday night series starting next weekend... Check out the OP and get your name in... each div has 12 or 13 entered so it should make for great racing in a multi make format. Don't miss out..... If you turn up next Sunday without entering there may not be a spot for you
  13. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Okay guys, I thought I'd let you know that I won't be racing tonight even though there's a chance at a podium overall. This is due to injuries sustained in a speedway accident last week and I'm afraid I physically won't be able to compete for the enduro tonight. Well done to giant on a dominant season and well done to whoever secures the other 2 rostrum spots tonight:thumbsup:

Il be waiting for all the stop being soft comments but at the end of the day you only get 1 back so ya gotta look after it.:)
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2015
  14. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    lol now how are we gonna pretend giant is a sheep there's only one of us now :cry::cry:
    Beau_Albert and Giant slayer like this.
  15. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    You're guys always got CAGM :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :whistling:
  16. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Bugger it I'm in hahaha
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  17. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Who didn't give me the new rulebook? Wasn't aware dive bombing and pushing people off track was acceptable.
    Cagm, lap 2 you put a move on me into t1, fair game, i got a cutback and was alongside you, to which you then begin to push me and cause me to brake to avoid punting you into the outside wall. Lap 3 i get back past you only for you to brake at least 30m later than me into turn 1, in equal cars, and slam into the back of me.... destroying my tyres and costing me positions and time.You redress, but the damage is done.
    Lap 5 i get divebombed at the 2nd hairpin by Fastboy braking a good 40m later than me in equal machinery, few corners later and you pile drive the back of Giant, Next lap you attempt to outbrake me and yet again, brake a stupid amount to late. I don't understand how you think in equal cars, you can brake 25+ meters later than somebody..... it just won't happen and too many times tonight it did.
    I race at ROOZ for clean racing against drivers that know what they are doing. We have many people who record the races and put them up on Youtube. What does that say for ROOZ? Divebombing from miles back and pushing people off because you have a nose in front? It say's amateur. Utter Amateur. If that's the kind of driving they see from us at ROOZ, they are never going to hit the signup button.
    If this standard of driving continues into next season, consider me out. I come here for clean racing, not this public lobby bull:):):):) we had tonight. I had no pace tonight, you would have found a way past eventually, but no. Taking huge risks and pulling off once in a lifetime overtakes in the first 5 laps is considered acceptable.
    F@#*ing furious that this has happened all season in PCars, but even more so in the Endurance Race. More so than ever in these race it's not won on the first lap, but apparently that doesn't mean anything here.
  18. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

The hair pin i dont know what happened there braked normal spot ( about 40m before the 100m board) and the other ones were completely my fault my tabgke with giant a few laps earlier made him take out all the braking markers... was trying to guage a new braking marker while right behind you and when i looked towards you car and you were braking i took evasive action to avoid another collision... then everything snowballed from there (including my headset going flat) anyway on to next season i guess
  19. thebigRAGOO_14

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    I had a great race one of the cleanest races I've been in had several battles with the last one being 20 odd laps with @Flukyluke99 which ended with a .157 gap over the line. I sat there for 15 of them thinking you had to pit at some point but not the case. Great fun.
  20. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr