PCARS Division 1 - Season 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    No seriously :rolleyes: :sneaky: :whistling:
    Don't tell me you guys are driving that slow :cautious: :p o_O
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  2. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Beeza @CobMcCool @Fastboysmith @Giant slayer @Slambobagan @fubbles888 @finchyford

Sunday the 1st NOV will see the completion of the current season, the following Sunday 8/11/15 will see the commencement of a new series which i am bringing over to Project Cars....THE HI-TEC OILS SERIES. As you can see below it is a multi make series from the GT3 class with 6 cars available. It is a 7 Round series with races varying in length from 2 x 30min dashes(on one night), 3 x 60 min battles and a couple of approx. 90 min endurance races which will bookend the series. Below is a link to the entry list for the series which pending entry numbers will see it divided into 3 divisions so everyone's skill level should be catered for.
    An added part of this series is a teams championship which will be run as a manufacturers championship. So as a part of a team you can help or be helped with set-ups & general race strategy .... So jump in your favorite car from those available and get you name on the entry list and i will see you on the 8th...
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/hi-tec-oils-gt-series-season-iv-project-cars.1931/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    Konnor McCluskey likes this.
  5. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Just a heads up i won't be competing this week, need to focus on the 24hours of Spa race my team is competing in :D
    Final ever race on GT6 for myself (Thank god) so want to try and go out on a high :) Will be back for the final 2 rounds afterwards however :)
    Won't hurt too bad since my title challenge is well and truly derailed already :(
  6. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    So guys for Bugatti circuit, there are plenty of problem areas regarding track extension and cutting. There is a simple rule for all those areas. If you have any more than 2 WHEELS on the green strips on the outside of the ripples/track, you are exceeding the track limits. These limits may not cause an in-game penalty, but as far as ROOZ regs go, this is a NO-NO! Anyone seen repeatedly doing this/gaining advantage from exceeding track limits will have a post race penalty applied. Anybody who sees this happening should save their replay and start a PM with the lobby host post race.

Thankyou.
  7. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Hey guys. Apologies for my disappearance. Been having a rough time of it lately as a family member has been diagnosed with cancer. So have been up in hospital most of my spare time.

I believe it's best if I put my racing on the back burner for the moment.

Thank you everyone in this community that has helped me, welcomed me, raced with me and been generally top blokes to me. Thank you and I hope to see you soon.
    Sam D Blacklock and beakeroo like this.
  8. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Terrible news mate, go do your thing and best wishes goes out to your family member. Been through that 3 times in recent years and it's never a good time but we've had two family members get through what were supposed to be very bad situations so all is never lost.
  9. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Anyone notice last nigh5 you get a cut track penalty when entering the pits?
  10. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Who won and what was your fastest lap time in here?
  11. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Giant won, me second and Samsung 3rd. Unsure of fastest lap but I know it would've been mid 34s
    beakeroo likes this.
  12. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Quali was me with a 1:34:416 (i think) and fastest race lap was Slayer with a 1:34:533 or around there somewhere
    Beau_Albert and beakeroo like this.
  13. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Nice times. D3 fastest quali was a low 35 (Emu) and fastest race was 35.588 (me)
  14. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    After a gruelling weekend it was time to get back to business on project cars And with little time to spare I manage to wipe off that GT6 dirty feeling and after feeling so fatigue and tired from been up for 21 hours straight the plan was to get pole and put 25 litres in the car for the race get the fastest lap retire to the pits and retire to bed but of course Samsung didn't fit into my plans and stole my pole position from me by .134 of a sec and finally knocking me off pole position for the first time this season ( Little bastard ) which made me rethink and adjust my original plan as now revenge was on the cards

Enjoy...........I know I did
    Sam D Blacklock and Spidey_11 like this.
  15. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Doesn't show me in 3rd place
  16. Giant slayer

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Who are you again :cautious: o_O

but it's alright no one remembers the guy comes in last :rolleyes: :p :roflmao:
  17. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Woops wrong button :laugh:
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  19. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Practice room up @ 7:30 vic time you lot .
    BE THERE !!!!!!
  20. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional