PCARS Season 2 - Div 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Qualifying:
    [​IMG]
    Race Results
    [​IMG]
    Fastest Laps:
    [​IMG]
  2. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Here's a hot tip , if ya flash ya light's behind me , my car get's wider , you don't flash light's , I may let you past . Pretty simple .
  3. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    I had a shocker tonight. First jumped the start and started to play catch up but because I didn't put in the time to tune, had to stop for new tyres and from there the race was over :(
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Results are provisional at this stage. Yet again looks like I will be spending the next few days sorting through issues.

Will keep this very brief, but it seems that a few of the issues are not game related as such, but caused from impatience and frustration. At the end of the day, we all want a group of guys that can race hard, race fair and not give each other the :):):):)s. It's almost getting to the point that we will lose drivers simply because of a few actions that don't represent what we, as a community, have worked damn hard to try to achieve. I'm pissed because I know the racing in div 1 should be hard and fast, but rather than focusing on that, it seems we have to focus on driving standards and crap that just shouldn't be happeneing.

I have vids and protests to sort through tomorrow, will try to get them sorted ASAP.
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  5. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    one of the more relaxed yet enjoyable races, great racing with @emuegg11 and cuzzy bro @autech91 was a shame to see Emu wipe out towards the end as i think it could have been a great finish. :unsure:
  6. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Mmmmm, juzzy getting wider, sure as hell hope not. Your a hard enough guy to pass when your in a good mood. Unless you where about to be lapped that is one of 2 things, total disrespect for someone who has the right to be in div1 or a desperate immature person who's really showing there age (15). Im thinking the 1st one concidering the amount of birthdays they've had.
    seth123 and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  7. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Awesome racing lastnight guys, top job to Samsung for the win. Really enjoyed our battle Samsung early in the race. Was hoping to stay with ya all race but tripped up lap 22. Great fun trying to catch up with auts and giant who where having a hum dingger battle. Was very lucky to get a nice run through the chicane last lap and go 2 wide with auts 2nd last coner to steal 4th spot from him. So much fun guys loved it
  8. autech91

autech91 Professional

Awesome race last night. So much better than last week where whilst I finished well, I was never really challenged for my 2nd spot.
    Couldn't believe the pace we were running up front as it was a lot faster than the small amount of practicing I got in before this round.
    Was running in 3rd or 2nd pretty much all the race just sitting 1 second behind Emu and Samsung, not wanting to get involved in any antics too early. Car felt really good up until lap 20ish when it began to step out going off the brakes and into the turn. One of my driving style "things" is to turn just as I release the brakes which gives a nice step out into the corner, usually. As the fuel lightened and the tyres wore it very nearly spun me a few times (I may need to stop doing this!). This allowed Albert to get through easily, followed by Giant who had been lurking 4 secs behind to get up to me and make it past after yet another big slide and save from me. I tagged on to the back of him and stayed very close for the remainder of the race.
    Sizing him up as to where we was weak and I was strong I was planning to get him on the last lap. Low and behold I look on the timing screen to see Emu, who was more of a phoenix in this instance, had risen from the flames and caught up to us. Suddenly I was racing defensively whilst trying to get Giant at the same time, I made a mistake out of the chicane and Emu pounced into the 2nd to last hairpin, I contested him trying to go the long way on the final corner but the car snapped sideways and into his door. Place lost, @emuegg11, just a reminder, I know where you live...
    Ad2mny, seth123, SuiCid3 and 3 others like this.
  9. autech91

autech91 Professional

Awesome vid mate, nice block my @emuegg11. See Autech lurking in the rear view? I closed up when I saw that going down as I hoped that I could make a move while you were both battling lol. Didn't happen but I have visions of me going between the two of you, with a can in my hand and a winnie blue in my mouth!
    seth123, SuiCid3 and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  10. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Great stuff Samsung, was a hoot. Not what i normally do, but was enjoying my time in front and wanted it to last a tad longer lol
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Who dsc'd and in what order?
  12. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Ben was first DSC, Rotor DC'd a couple of laps later. They were the only 2
    Edit: Might be worth waiting on tables if that's what your getting onto, i know of 1 protest at the least :unsure:
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  13. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I think next week beau if me and you are separated by that much again, I'm just going to ket you go in front, sick of having to comeback through the field like that
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  14. autech91

autech91 Professional

"Through" the field being the operative word it would seem...
  15. Benjamin J Smith

Trust me i felt going through a few people
  16. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Why?
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    "sigh"
    Sam D Blacklock and Flukyluke99 like this.
  18. Benjamin J Smith

Not that i would do something like that stu
    seth123 likes this.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I would hope not, you will be pinged if you do......i hope you take the time to read the div 1 PM as well.......
    emuegg11 likes this.
  20. MetalGear9493

MetalGear9493 Team Driver

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    Beau Albert did this to me during qualifying last week, I was so shocked that someone had the audacity to do it, I screwed up the next turn. he even made a video of it can you believe it?

JonoStan96 and seth123 like this.