PCARS Season 2 - Div 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Sweet. Thought that was the case but wasn't sure
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    The Question is, why smash your playstation to pieces just to buy another one? lol
  3. vh_mik

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Lol the thing constantly shut down for no reason, overheating even though it was in an airconditioned room, would cut my internet connection for no reason, and it decided to restart itself mid race and I finally had enough. It copped a remote first, then my water bottle, and then my foot. And after being yelled at for breaking it had to buy a new one.
    Jim_aka_The_Man and Zachery like this.
  4. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Haha, i see. i would've got yelled at too if that was me, but i still would have done something similar.
  5. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

The anger management dlc might be worth picking up too mik
  6. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Did u really break ur ps4? :(
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. vh_mik

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Yep. Annoyed me one too many times.
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Hey you and @GTP_DHolland would get on well!
    vh_mik likes this.
  10. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Damn it! Still sitting second haha :)
    beakeroo likes this.
  11. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    3 way fight for first. Noice.
    You are sitting pretty with the drop round though!
    Spidey_11 and beakeroo like this.
  12. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    sorry taken so long to post in here lads......just been absolutely smashed with work and family stuff......

Had little to no practice few days leading in, but was looking to be happy with a podium..prac and qual soon put paid to that !

lined up 6th, had NO IDEA if i was going to have to pit or not as didnt have time to do a race run in prac......on about lap 5 cob had a spin in the long infield loop and i zigged when i should have zagged and tagged him costing me about 10 secs recovering...sorry Cob. From there it was a case of trying to not pit as it was the only way to get up the field. Was up to 3rd with about 8 laps till i had a brain fart and spun it out or turn 5 and ended up right on top of the hill looking down on the track.....cost me about 20 seconds and ultimately 2 spots.......

Anyway, well done podium, no time to prac and tune much this week so will be towards the back of the grid no doubt.

Stu
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  13. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
  14. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Qualifying:
    [​IMG]
    Race:
    [​IMG]
    Fastest lap:
    [​IMG]

DSC's - help me out if I miss something.
    1st - Stu
    2nd - CAGME
    The_Spectre and AOCleaner74 like this.
  15. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Some quick sums with the drop round into count and it's a three battle for 2nd (Sneeky, Cob and Myself). Spectre's looking pretty with a decent lead coming into the final round :)
    Woffu likes this.
  16. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    fkn spewin - I started P2, lead into turn 1 and then lead for 25 laps and was cruising with a 9 second lead to Sneaky, before i had a spin at Druids and gifted him the win.... :mad::cry:

Wd to Sneaky and Cobb also on the podium :)
    Spidey_11 and Woffu like this.
  17. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well that was frustrating. I was nearly not going to race as my wheel is playing up and I have no force fb whatsoether, but after watching the f1 today I was keen.
    Was surprised to get on the 2nd row after qualifying. Made a "Vettel":alien: start which put me into 2nd. Kept Spectre honest for about 8 laps just sitting in behind with Sneeky right behind me ( or was it the other way around?, too many beers...):oops: I then had a little moment on the fast left hander before the awesome cambered corner before the chicane and only just kept my position, outbraking one of the drivers who starts with S into the chicane.:D A few laps later I had a big moment in the chicane which left me doing 4 x 360's as I had no feel in the wheel! Fell back to 7th and then copped a little tag of vhmik on the last corner which spun me around again ( thanks for waiting mik ):thumbsup: but I decided to just pit and get away from everyone. Came out last and fought my way back to 7th at the end after some very mediocre driving for the 2nd half of the race....
    I really need to sort this s&!% out!
    Spidey_11, zuluwoffle and Woffu like this.
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well done guys, sorry if I caused any chaos in the first half of the lap, given I DSC there is a chance something happened given I saw cars going everywhere just as I saw the "your buggered" message come up on my screen. Was running 5th, and was prob going to non stop, buggered if I know where that would have placed me, but pretty bloody frustrating TBH. Unless I get it sorted may save myself a :):):):) load of time and frustration and bail on the remaining rounds. See how I feel tomorrow after I extract my shoe from the neighbours dog.
  19. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    Good turn out last night as well... i was half expecting only 5 or 6 cars when i got online... lets hope for another good turn out for the last race!
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  20. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    @stucar17 is there a break this weekend and the final race is on the 3rd april?