PCARS Season 2 - Div 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Because your tearing the ass out of it.
    Clevohead likes this.
  2. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Well at least you guys turn up for my posts :p
  3. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    I will have a room up tonight about 7.30 QLD time for anyone that is not up to speed on the games internal settings .
    Enter via my chat room . Don,t be shy :ninja:
    seth123 and emuegg11 like this.
  4. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Ok , I'll be there . BID FOR TheJuzzy !
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    By internal do you mean the fancy feedback settings and dead zones and stuff? Wouldnt mind some help, think I sent you a friend request few days ago
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Yes that's exactly what he means. You got a wheel now?
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Nope, controller help I need haha
  8. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Cagme is the guy to talk to then I reckon.
  9. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    YES
    seth123 likes this.
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, I will be updating the driver lists tomorrow (Tuesday) and will also release the track list tomorrow at 3PM. Has been a big job, and i am pretty sure i dont have it absolutely perfect, so be gentle with us ! If there is an issue please PM me and i will work through it. In the interest of transparency i have dropped myself to Div 3 as the drivers who have submitted qual times were faster than mine, and i am unsure of the pace of some of our new members in div 2, so i wasn't going to drop them in favor of myself.

I can confirm that this season will be TUNING PERMITTED. The reason for this is that we thought we had the fuel glitch covered but it seemed to happen again with a few who had adjusted their settings but still got nailed. We needed to make a call to give everyone a chance to adjust the car to their liking, and this was a better option for us than having drivers disadvantaged with a limited amount of fuel, and not able to get to the end of the race. It also open up the strategy aspect which is something that could be easily tweaked in GT6 settings....as we move through the season i am sure that we will see things to make better for season 3, but this was the lesser of 2 evils..

I have to confess that i have always been a supporter of nontune series for the simple fact that everyone knows that its 90% driver dependent, however given we have members who has stated they are willing to help with setups we should be ok. That said, it is no certainty that next season will allow tuning, we will have to assess at the end of the season and work out what is best.

The car itself is pretty good straight out of the box so there really shouldnt be too much of a need to adjust much, perhaps a softer suspension will help all of us !

I will not be adjusting the track list in light of tuning, even though it opens up all tracks. The reason for that is the shortlisted tracks are all pretty good for the car, and gear boxes wont really need to be tweaked much so that helps to minimize the amount of tuning needed.

Again, apologies for the delay in getting all this to you, but here is hoping that we have a great season filled with close, hard but most importantly fair racing.....
  11. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Nice work to all, tuff job. Sould be a great season
    Killercarlcox69, seth123 and TheJuzzy like this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys, hold the though on tuning please....for an explanation see the expressions of interest thread.....

Will still be releasing the track list and amended driver divs today
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @CobMcCool @bencrow- @Spidey_11 @TDZdave @COME_AND_GET_ME7 @Killercarlcox69 @Blue XR8 @ItzRacing95 @jasondull1986 @Jim_aka_The_Man @Blindman @The_Spectre @AOCleaner74 @vh_mik @Woffu @pykeybraa145

Ok guys track list has been released.....see OP for details.
    While the grids are still provisional at this stage, i cant see there being much of a change unless we get some super fast qual laps from new entrants.....if that happens will have no hair left.....

The tune / non tune debacle should be sorted soon, apologies for the screw around with that....i take the full blame for it , not testing as much as i should have.....:poop:

If you DONT INTEND racing this season please let me know asap so we can continue to sort things out......and try to stay on top of things.....if i dont hear from you we can assume you will be there for round 1 on the 14th...

Stu
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  14. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Rain at dubai o_O what are the odds of that? Given Dubai has an average rainfall of just 94.3mm and 25.2 rainy days its not the most realistic of weather settings. Would have thought one of the English tracks would have been better suited for it given its always miserable weather over there ;)
  15. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Hmmmm, never been to England I see. That's a cliche like its hot every day in Australia. My family back in England couldn't believe I went snow boarding in Australia last year.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Just imagine its one of the 25.2 rainy days ;)
    Clevohead likes this.
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

That may be true but stats don't lie..... Average max temp 13.5 degrees, Average rainfall 854.8mm and average number of rainy days 132.8 (36.4%). As far as places go England sounds fairly miserable to me.
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well we couldnt have driving somewhere miserable with it raining as well, that wouldnt be very enjoyable !
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.
  19. COME_AND_GET_ME7

At least the English can make some decent race tracks ;)
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yes they can.....