PCARS Season 2 - Div 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I won't be there this Sunday due to "bow chicka wow wow" date night, taking the missus out for fish'n'chips then the new rom-com "Deadpool" at the local cinema.

[​IMG]

But after that I should be all good to run this circus :)
    Peter Wise, George, PurpleDog and 2 others like this.
  2. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Off to see that with her on Friday.

Edit/ perhaps should be clear, with my wife, not yours. Don't want to cause any arguments on Valentines Day :p
    SuiCid3 and Spidey_11 like this.
  3. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Thank you for clarifying that ;)
    beakeroo likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    awkward...I am going to see deadpool with clevo's wife tonight... sorry mate, thought she told you
    SuiCid3, PurpleDog and Kieran_B33 like this.
  5. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Ahh I forgot about that, Mrs Hat still good for our date to the pub?
    [​IMG]

#wifeswapwednesday
  6. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    @stucar17 I could possibly try a hosting session during the week to see how PCars hosts for me as opposed to GT6. I did host some successful sessions on GT6 over time, but haven't tried hosting on the PS4 yet. Will let you know if I might be a suitable backup host for the backup.
    Clevohead and stucar17 like this.
  7. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    i wont be racing sunday night as it is valentines day and i owe it to the lady to take her out to dinner
    the one day of the year to get brownie points haha
    Clevohead likes this.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I think we can try purpledog as the host on sunday night lads....i will make sure he has everyone on his list, and has the room settings right for round 1. Alll we can do is see how it goes and go from there...
    Clevohead likes this.
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    i may not be around sunday, as its valentines day and we have a sitter so not gonna come home anyearlier than i need to lol.
    autech91 and beakeroo like this.
  10. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Count me out for Sunday night. I am on night shift, bad timing as usual.
    beakeroo likes this.
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys,

only a few hours to go before we kick off into another season......there have been a few drivers indicated they will be away tonight due to their romantic side winning out ! Hope they get a trophy of another sort ;). With the drop round it wont hurt their championship chances.

Thanks to everyone for your patience in what has been a pretty big learning curve...a couple of things before we start..

1. Please try to be on time, it will be up to the room captains to get the qual and race started. if you are late they may not wait....i would be "trying" to get into the lobby at about 7:45 EDST to sort any issues. If you message your room captain before hand they may be a little lenient with the start time, however this will be up to the individual rooms. The room host will have to get out the invites as soon as they get online and get the room settings sorted....
    2. dont forget to ACTIVATE YOUR PIT STRATEGY before qualy...if you have it set before all you will need to do is activate it.
    3. ROOM SETTINGS.....please make sure you follow the time and date settings in the opening post of each division thread. This gives us a clear picture of everyone on a level track, and helps us with division placement moving forward into other seasons and series.
    4. MICS. As has been stated previously, mics are to be off during so drivers arent distracted by people talking during the race. This is just common courtesy, so please respect our fellow racers. I WOULD HOWEVER SUGGEST that the room convo be on when getting the room started. The quality is crap, but it should be enough to get things sorted.
    5. DRIVING STANDARDS. Yes, broken record time.....bottom line is we want hard but FAIR racing. If you make illegal contact with another car, and gain an advantage PLEASE REDRESS. EG : hit someone up the arse and push them offline to get past expect a penalty if you don't redress. Penalties are usually a pit lane drive through, in the case of snetterton, its about 20 seconds that will be added to your race time, if an offence is proven. Remember that EVERY CORNER IS NOT A PASSING OPPORTUNITY, and that the car being passed has just as much responsibility as the car making a CLEAN pass. Using another car as a rail, or extra brake isnt on so please use your common sense with this.
    6. TRACK LIMITS: Drivers MUST have at least 2 wheels on the track, or ripple strips at all times (or attempt to). Any drivers who are clearly cutting the track to gain an advantage will incur a penalty. This track is pretty good, and unlike GT6, the game hurts you more by going off anyway, so i dont think this will be an issue....be aware though !
    Save your race replay ! this helps with any protests and any decision that needs to be made.
    8. PROTESTS : If you feel there is a need to protest the result of the race, or the driving standards of another competitor, please PM me and your room captains. DO NOT PLAY IT OUT IN THE FORUM. There can quite often be extenuating circumstances with these issues, so its best to follow a little caution until we get all the facts and info in front of us before making a decision.

After the long and drawn out process of getting it all organized, we really hope the season is filled with great close racing and a hard fought championship in all 4 divs. Remember we have site sponsors we are representing, any information to them from the teams would also be welcomed......photos etc always look great on the forum too ;)

Cheers
    Stu / mod team
  12. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Not gonna make it tonight
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  13. Dermott Brereton

Dermott Brereton Rookie

PSN ID
    ZingerStacker21
    Yeah me either lolol didn't even know we were starting the season tonight
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  14. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Well I don't think I will be trying to go all the way on one set of tyres again. And I need a bit more refinement on the tune cos I just didn't seem to get good turn in. Other than that, it was a good race. Sorry about the light shunt early on rob.
  15. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
  16. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Nice racing ... Bit rough at the beginning ...I discovered I had someone ploughing me straight while I was trying to turn left ....grass welcomed me ....

...Respect to 1 stoppers out there ... My tires were toast ... And last few laps were on a prayer while I desperately clung to the racing line

... Hmmm... More strategy required here than in gt6 ...
    Ad2mny, SuiCid3, Clevohead and 2 others like this.
  17. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    It's a very tough but very rewarding game mate. You'll get there eventually and have a lot of fun along the way!
    webnomad likes this.
  18. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    who got pole? any DSC's?
  20. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    webnomad got pole (posted up screenshot on the ROOZ community page on PS4) there was 1 disconnection during quali but he didn't rejoin, his name (juniour something) wasn't on the div 4 drivers list though.
    beakeroo likes this.