Season 10 - Division 2- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jun 24, 2016.

1. cola1001

cola1001 Rookie

I forgot to change my tyres in pits hit the button to quickly changed them next lap.was basically last so dropped out to watch gp well done to podiums
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    have to get them tonight
    emmo46 likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes. as @Bryan_F said, replay glitch I'd assume :)
  4. lets_party-1611

lets_party-1611 Rookie

PSN ID
    Lets_party-1611
    well done to hatfield for the win and congrads to luckgoesmyway on a great result u put in the effort last week and got a great result and also was up against a great competitor in hatfield .. very hard to beat .. well done to everyone and see u at the next round and im sure wil see luck for a practise of course during the week .. happy motoring ...
    Hatfield likes this.
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    emmo46 likes this.
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    WOLFYDADDY007 likes this.
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    times behind winner are a little mixed, maybe you can show there times befind winner after they have crossed the line. I assume your race time was 1:35:31.116, also did Viper and Blacko set a lap time before their DSC?
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Use the splits from the first screenshot which is from when they all crossed the finish line but use my final time that you already assumed. blacko n viper did not set a lap time
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm puzzled by bmx's 3rd place time as it is +15 seconds where as Luck's time for 2nd place is +27??
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    right so luck is 27 sec behind me and bmx is 15 behind luck
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Is that how it works, is adro then 1:22 behind bmx or 1:22 behind you?
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    behind bmx
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    hat 1:35:31.116
    luck 1:35:58.771
    bmw 1:36:14.536
    adro 1:37:37.248

(I think)
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    love Ascari..the track! had a wing ding battle with @Luckgoesmyway, and as luck would have it, went his way…badoom ching! thank you, thank you very much…thought i might still be in for a poke at 2nd, if not 3rd…
    Nature and dreadfully slow lap times called me in on lap 27…i'd hollered loudly to my pit crew 2 laps earlier that id be needing the the special 'empty' orange juice bottle at my next pit stop…i had to…
    So, slide into the pits…tyres, check….fuel, check…ah bliss, check…
    About 20 sec into a mild but pleasurable hallucination accompanying my 'juice stop' I realised to my horror that id not hit the 'ok' button, check….OH NOT CHECK! F*^&!
    You can imagine…a grown man franticly fumbling in the dark…for the x button. Remembering that I'm out of the car being 'intimate' with OJ, all the while trying not to fall over or spill a drop…I did not spill one drop! But I sacrificed around 40-50 secs in my conservative estimates…i should've just done it in my race suit...
    Oh I was dirty with myself gents, i can tell you…drove like Steve McQueen for the remainder of the race in the futile hope that bmx would fall of track like 17 times (you never know…), but it wasn't to be…sigh!
    Well done podium, Hat you were, in my opinion, on race softs…man you were so goddam fast! At least the championship is not beyond my reach yet…i figure I only need two wins/fastest laps and I should be in the equation…oh and I also require everyone above me on the leader board to choke on a d*#k and start driving in reverse! And pigs might bloody fly! See you on sunday chaps :roflmao:
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    not sure where the pace came from. I just loved this car/track combo! Also brought on my 3rd Sunday Career pole and 9th win!
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Any idea for strat tonight?, I have had basically 0 practice :(