Season 10 - Division 2- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Miss all the walls
  2. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    You don't need anything higher than 2nd gear mate, it's a tight track ;-)
  3. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Had a solid lead; was getting ready to pit (BMX was closing in but i had eased off to save tyres) and i Disconnected... I'm shattered... Bye bye championship
  4. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Team Driver

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Hard luck @Randm90. Was a good battle up until then. Seemed like your race to lose. Not the way I wanted to win but good race otherwise. Looking forward to next round.
    Randm90 and SPL Racing like this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    emmo46 likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Managed to get a mid 13 for qualifying which put me 4th on the grid.
    Got a great start to get to third by T1. @Adronaught was one of the guys on mediums so 3 of us in front started to pull away.
    @Randm90 & @bmx_mtb_boy were battling just ahead of me but I could only stay with them.
    randm finally got a little gap to bmx and he made an error at the dogleg to let me past. However after battling with him for the lap, I made a mistake at the dogleg and my nose buried into the wall so I had to reverse out, losing about 10 secs.
    Randm had a big gap when he DSC unlucky mate
    The rest of the race was uneventful until I pit and @Luckgoesmyway on the soft now passed me as I exited the pits and I realised with a few to go that @NAACS was also on the soft and might catch me which made things a little stressful but in the end I had just enough for another podium
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i will try and get them tonight
    emmo46 likes this.
  9. Luckgoesmyway

Luckgoesmyway Rookie

Bad luck to Randm, you were in a class by yourself. As for me was 3 tenths of my best in qualifying putting me 5th. Got a pretty good start and was leading the medium guys. A few early mistakes didn't help as the gap to the soft runners increased. Pitted at the end of lap 12 for softs but took to long to adjust the fuel dump and lost valuable time just sitting there. Drove consistent but not fast times tying to look after the softs but Bmx had enough up his sleeve for the win. Second two weeks in a row now so I am happy with that in my first full season.
  10. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Team Driver

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    You had me worried over the last 2 laps as I was short shifting to save fuel. Didn't change the fuel fill from the suggested amount on my stop so it was marginal. So far it looks like I have to finish 3rd or 4th to win the series. Hopefully PSN is more stable this weekend as 2 were disconnected during the race and the rest of us were booted once the track was changed.
  11. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

qualifying putting me 5th. Got a pretty good start and was leading the medium guys. A few early mistakes didn't help as the gap to the soft runners increased. Pitted at the end of lap 12 for softs but took to long to adjust the fuel dump and lost valuable time just sitting there. Drove consistent but not fast times tying to look after the softs but Bmx had enough up his sleeve for the win. Second two weeks in a row now so I am happy with that in my first full season.[/QUOTE]

Nice one luck. More points for the team.
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    yay, I capped off the great season so far by beating @Hatfield home by over 3 seconds, woohoo, that is rare.
    Hatfield likes this.
  13. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    I wonder what I'll have to do to clench it... I imagine it's highly unlikely now even though my drop round is 0 points
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    If you win with pole and FL, that will give you 112 points the same as @bmx_mtb_boy has now. He doesn't need to score because he would take it from you in the count back. He is likely to finish higher than 6th at Daytone and increase his lead by more anyway. If you do take max points and @Luckgoesmyway finishes 3rd or lower and @Hatfield finishes 2nd or lower than you will be the runner up.
  15. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Is that including drop round too??? But yeah, lost cause now hahaha :p:cry:
    Just hoping for a win at Daytona to finish off strong!

----- Don't worry haha, didn't read the count back bit haha
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    That includes all dropped rounds including your 7 points from Sierra. @Hatfield and @Luckgoesmyway have 11 points currently as their potential dropped rounds unless either of them finish lower than 5th at Daytona.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Go for it :thumbsup:
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    bmx_mtb_boy likes this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. Luckgoesmyway

Luckgoesmyway Rookie

Well that's it then, all I have to do is win, should be easy, and bmx who wins all the time finish 6th or lower. Better call the engraver emmo, that's luck with a capital
    emmo46 and Easyprey007 like this.