Season 10 Entry List

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    I've pretty much rage quit every race last season, rocked up every week without practice, think I even got a pole or two and had pace to win almost every week. Sadly I've had my wheel cutout every race so far, this is my third GT3rs, I've had the cutouts on all 3 of them. Even back in the G37, somehow I was lucky back then and pretty much only got the cutouts on the straights mainly and i managed to take the wins anyway. But there's no room for any errors in div1. Like at Laguna Seca, I fought hard for the lead there and ended up getting it, made a nice gap for myself only to have my wheel cutout just at the kink left before the corkscrew, that just killed the race for me.
    Can't keep doing that, it's just heartbreaking, especially now I'm finding pace in the V8, got the heel and toe shifting going now and everything. Gonna try and get team ROOZ up the leaderboards.

So I guess I'm retired from GT5, pending equipment replacement, and that's not gonna happen when it works flawlessly on PC, and considering all of the wheels I've had do the same thing I'm sure yet another warranty replacement will be the same, so I'm not gonna bother doing that yet again. It sucks, but it is what it is.
  2. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    I'll most likely be back for season 10, unless for some reason I don't like the car/tracks or have completely given up on GT5 by late January.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No worries stig, let us know what you want and will be thrown around in the mix.

@neishy, man that sux. Is it a prob with the wheel itself or a glitch with the game?

Must be frustrating though. Real shame. Been good racing against you.
  4. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    I think it's the USB power on the PS3 from what ive read, apparently the fanatics are sensitive in that regard.
  5. qik666turbo

qik666turbo Rookie

I'm there for sure
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773

Shame mate. Dont throw the disc out though.......might be able to do some 1 off fun series like the oval NASCAR I plan on running early next year ;)

@ quick, no worries mate, got you in.
  7. MrTopCat

MrTopCat New Recruit

Hey Stu, I know I said I was gonna be a starter for season 10 but I'm really lovin the new toy. I've hardly touched my new racing rig lately. I'm taking any opportunity I can get at the moment to ride so I'm gonna sit this season out to free up the summer months.
    Maybe by season 11 the bug has passed and I am back into it.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No worries TC.

As you say, the bug might have passed by the time the season comes round so can get you in at short notice. ;)

Enjoy the ride !
  9. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    what bike did ya end up with TC ?
  10. zampli

zampli Team Driver

sign me up, zampli
  11. greendog

greendog Rookie

yeah mate im in too and my net should be better now so i hope i wont miss any at all this season
  12. turbohachiroku

turbohachiroku josh

Hey guys, keen as to join this league for some solid racin. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct thread btw. Names josh n had a bit of wheel time on gt5 so hope I can make the cut. Have seen some good racing from you guys on the tube and am very impressed with the quality. Hope to see you all on the black stuff.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773

Hey turbo, how are you mate? Great to have you on board.

A great bunch of guys, so am sure you will get a good, clean racing fix here. (at least we hope so!)

You will need to do a qually time by following the link here http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=895

Also make yourself known in the new members thread here http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=18

Add me (not sure if i have you on my list (seniors moment lol) but my psn is stuart170773)

Some other series that you can get involved in so have a look around and see if there is anything that interests you other than the sunday league.

Cheers
    Stu
  14. turbohachiroku

turbohachiroku josh

Yeah good to be on board (pending qualifying time lol)
    Cheers for the links, made it nice n easy.

Cheers
  15. AERO_HDT

AERO_HDT New Recruit

Hello lads,

Count me in for Season 10 - I should be back from holidays by then and ready to roll (literally roll, as in "Can't remember where the accelerator pedal is...")

Just sent my Division Qualifier time through.

:)
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Fantastic Aero, great to have you on board mate.

Guys Aero is a highly respected member of puregtracers who is known over on that site for his TTs.

Hope you enjoy your racing here mate, bit of time to get to know some of the guys. If you need anything dont hesitate to let me or one of the other mods know.

Cheers
    Stu
  17. AERO_HDT

AERO_HDT New Recruit

Should be good fun, used to race on quite a few forums (anyone here familiar with TORC?) but sadly life got in the way of racing, LOL! Been a long slog to get back

Looking forward to getting back into the groove, hopefully I can keep up with you fellas (or keep outta your way!).

:)

Anyone wants to add me on PSN, my nick is AERO_HDT. Got Stu on my mates list, hopefully I can add a few more of you fellas, I'm in short supply of active GT5 racers at the moment! :D
  18. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Yes I know TORC

Stone monkey and vrrrm used to race with us as well

and capps I think too.
  19. GTDutch

GTDutch Rookie

PSN ID
    GTP_Dutch
    Id like to be in again next season, will work on having the time available sunday nights. Not sure which div ill be in though.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    DUTCH, how are you mate......will be great to have you back. Was a bugger couldnt get any track time last season

Will get you in, all spots are provisional at the moment so not sure where you will go !!!
    Stu
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.