Season 11 - Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Haha. Ill prob keep making it too. Lol
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I would like to just say that, it is support like this at ROOZ which makes it easier to come back after a bad result.
    Best racing community in AU/NZ!!
    Jaycie, Russell, nigegunz and 2 others like this.
  3. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Oath :thumbsup:
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Unfortunately I moved left after the last corner to let give @its-benny-racer a clean pass because I had lost pace on that corner just as he moved left for the pass, it let you pass us both with ease.
  5. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

I know it was great. Avoided having to folllow for a while. Very lucky.
  6. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

Pay back for F1 last week?
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    For the remainder of the season, we will run rooms with mics off and friends only.
    It has seemed to help with room stability for divisions who have gone from mic to no mic rooms.
    ssman244 likes this.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I missed that, he parked up or got stuck in the pit well before you DSC so I will adjust the table.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Revised chart
    [​IMG]
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I seem to have had the good fortune of graduating to Div 2 amongst the quickest Div 2 group ever.:eek:
  13. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Hopefully it will stay flat out too. Going by the first two races its not slowing down. What a time to join hey.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    At least by not pitting I got to see some of you guys on track as you blew by me.
    Knuckles likes this.
  15. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Actually looking forward to skip through the replay after work.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    There was plenty of action, I passed guys spinning and other guys pitting and was in 2nd place at one time. Coaxing the tired tyres home to the end dropped my times so much I was easy pickings to the guys coming back through the field.
  17. Jaycie

Jaycie Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-R51
    Fantastic race. Really tricky track to be consistent on for 39 laps, had a few spins but got on with it. Congrats @ssman224 and @Russell you guys were just too consistently quick! @Hatfield would have certainly grabbed 3rd if not for the DSC so condolences mate :(

@Knuckles that last lap was a bit too hot for comfort lol. You only needed 200 more metres and you would have pipped me over the line for sure.

Just on this.. I entered the server at 21:03 ready for quali. Got on track and was dawdling around waiting for the quail session to stat then realised that was qualifying. I followed the forum instructions.. Obviously all good in the end as it was a super fun race of course. Not bitter about it in the least just pointing out for next time:)

Edit: maybe the "?" at the end there is the key. I'll get in earlier next time

Looking forward to Silverstone!!
    B-Spec Bob and ssman244 like this.
  18. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Uneventfully, I only came across one car all race who I think was nige, who might I add I ended up following for a few laps cause he had good pace (a 1.09.4 FL proves it). Until he let me through in the first sector.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    You managed to get out of the pits before I could catch you, Those from 2nd place back had the honour of rounding me up after their pit stops though.
  20. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    I just watched the replay, I did just sneak out in front of that group you had going there. The 2 guys behind me pitted at the same time as me which meant I ended up never losing 1st all race. Proud of that after the Bathurst disaster :laugh::thumbsup:
    Russell and emmo46 like this.