Season 11 - Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Funny how it works sometimes, not liking this track and getting a great result was a bit of a surprise, around lap 8 the concentration level started to drop a bit, lets just say i don't want to be doing this again in a hurry.
  2. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
  3. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
  4. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
  5. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    yeah was good, may even have another starter next week too, will keep you guys posted.

Just got a case number with logitech, my wheel re-calibrated twice last night @ around the 1 hour and 1.20 mark, and possibly made some electrical arcing sounds on left hand turns (yet to confirm if wheel deck squeak/rattle)

I am a littile concerned, so I rang logitech got a case number, and he asked me to carry our further testing prior to sending back, so I will keep it going for remainder of season, monitor it's performance, and send back once season over.
  6. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead

That was pretty much the end of my race :( chasing CWhelan and Darko on lap 1, then wham! Raywat hit me for 6! he was a gentleman and waited and yielded his position (thank you by the way), but that totally broke my focus/rhythm and then small mistakes ensued, so I just cruised the rest of the race, After my pit BJH1012 had caught up a bit and I thought I will hang back and run with him, and as soon as I decided to back off and wait he DC'd :( so a lonely remainder, with wheel issues to boot.

But I enjoyed the first lap running in the wolf pack ;)
  7. sparklehead83

sparklehead83 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    yup concentration was my problem too. makes you wonder how the guys at le mans do it in real life.... i was considering changing off the wheel and onto controller in the last pit stop cause my body was starting to give out. i had just finished the last day of a 65 hour working week..
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Are there any times and results for Div 4?, I am curious to see how they performed, especially Raywat.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Great pictures Darko, you will be competing for artistic rites with Ad2 in Div 3 next season :) .
  10. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Raywat came third overall, my lap times were poor , after my big off in lap 1, and then deciding to cruise the rest of the race, just a long Sunday drive for me, think I managed a 9:10ish but not sure, i can get lap times up tonight for you.

Now I think about it Darko had a 8:30ish, and sparkles wasn't far behind, Raywat was just under 9 min and qik just over. But I will confirm times tonight for you all
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanx Clevo, you do great work.
  12. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    No probs emmo
  13. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Darko 8:39.239
    sparklehead83 8.49.174
    raywat3185 8:52.120
    cwhelan85 9:11.211
    qik666turbo 9:15.274
    clevo 9:31.730
    bjh1012 9:54.175 (was running on sport tyres)

sorry clevo :D
  14. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Doesn't worry me mate, like I said I was on cruise control after lap 1, and my big off, just glad to finish the race.
  15. sparklehead83

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    why was he on sports tyres? someone should send him a message and tell him to bring his racing medium's this sunday.. well done darko, 8:39's pretty epic. the best i got in practice was about 8:45ish and i was very happy with that. gonna start getting some practice in for trial mountain tonight.
  16. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Just a general notice to all divisions, in order to prevent multiple reworks of the ladders wasting my time, I will now only post results taken from the division captain's results post, I am doing the ladders, I don't mind doing the ladders. But when I am getting directions to get results from Facebook pictures and no notice of DC's then I am reworking the ladders and getting annoyed.

So please just wait for your captain to post the results as it is their job, and they are responsible for the official results.

"Captains shall post finishing positions and fastest laps in their Division thread"

The above rule is taken from here and we should really keep to the rules set out for the past 11 seasons. We do appreciate everyone's enthusiasm on the results, but please leave it to your captain.

I would appreciate everyone's cooperation on this, thank you.
  17. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    And now I read this, I realize I am guilty of not posting full results and fastest laps every week, and jumping straight to ladder results. I apologize.
  18. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Don't sweat it clevo your doing a great job.
  19. sparklehead83

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    +1
  20. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Hi guys just like to thank every one for your help esp clevo i will get the hang of how things work i see its medium's next time the internet where i am is not to good esp when is wet & we have had first snow . please stick with me i will get a bit beter
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.