Season 3 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    The highest placed Season 2 division 1 drivers participating in Season 3 who accept the captaincy are the Team Captains.
    They each have $300 budget to bid on drivers for their team.
    They can have a maximum of 10 drivers on their team but only the highest 6 will score points for their team each round (which caters for absentees)
    They must have a minimum of 8 drivers on their team.
    Drivers have no say in their team selection.
    The minimum increment bid for a driver is $10.
    Drivers retain their price as a minimum bid from the previous season.
    Unsigned drivers at the end of the bidding process will be randomly assigned a team after completing one round of Season 3.
    Unsigned drivers at the end of the bidding process will have their minimum price reduced back to $10.
    Each Captain will submit a bid in a private conversation with myself which must contain 8-10 bids on drivers.
    The highest bid for each driver will succeed and any failed bids will be returned for the Captain to be able to rebid on different drivers.

New Season Feature: Joker Card
    Each Captain has a Joker Card they can play before each round whereby they nominate one driver (not including themselves) on their team to score double points for their team that round.
    The Captain may nominate 2 reserve jokers also, whereby if their first pick did not start or was disconnected, the reserve driver may take the joker.
    If a card is not played then no driver on that team scores double points for that round.
    A driver can only be nominated for a total of 2 rounds in the Season.
    Deadline for Joker Card nomination is 8pm Sunday on the same day as the round.
    Captains should nominate their joker through PM to @Hatfield
    If a driver nominated does not partake in the subsequent round, that round will not count in their total 2 rounds of nomination.

Season 2 Stats and Minimum Prices
    (
    Please note that not all drivers below may be participating in Season 3 and there may be new drivers who have signed on)
    upload_2014-7-15_13-19-21.png
    upload_2014-7-15_13-20-54.png

Information will be sent to the team Captains privately on when/how to start bidding.
    Teams and their drivers will be updated here accordingly so keep an eye out ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Teams List
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  3. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Is maintaining previous driver bids a good idea?
    In my case, I have moved up a division and my current minimum price may not reflect my value in the upcoming season?
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Well one thing is for sure I am sure I am still a good investment, @Mustafur get your bid in ;)
  6. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Well i can say with this car this season my racing will be taken to the Next Level.
    Peter Wise and stucar17 like this.
  7. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I'm slow, I'm old and I get cranky easy...but damn I'm expensive :) haha
  8. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Only done 5 races, 3 top 2 finishes, 1 win, 1 pole, was dominating spa before dsc, not trying to say im a good buy for the price but.... :p I need to stop being so cocky ;)
    Crunch likes this.
  9. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Not sure I'm worth the $50 from last season now I have moved up to play with the Div 3 guys, but that's for each team captain to decide.
    I do know that whichever team I end up in I'll try my best each week to bring home the points (for myself and for the team).

I will say that the MX-5 and I seem to get along as well, if not better, than the McLaren from last season and from early testing/practice sessions I am looking forward to (hopefully) being competitive in my new division ;)
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Your too modest. You'd be my #1 pick to take out div 3. Now if anyone is over priced it would be me. $50 for a guy with an average of 6 points per round last season not too mention div 2 is looking much, much harder than last season.
  11. Benjamin J Smith

You do remember you started in DIV 1?
  12. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    I rekon I was overpriced last season.

Plan for this season is to just stick my head down, play it a little safer with my strats and see how things go ;)
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Teams list has been updated with round 1 successful bids. 2 Captains yet to successfully sign any drivers.
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    :(:(:(Not a part of HTO racing:(:(:(...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Is a trade between teams RE NBA STYLE allowable :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  15. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    How many rounds of bidding are there mate? I'm assuming you will tell everyone when the lists are final.
  16. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Woohoo team NLR!! How about we run all the same racing suit to distiguish ourselves from the rest seeing the mx5 is open top and I'm not giving up my Moulin rouge (pink) rims.
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Get everyone else to run that color rim Cagme
  18. Benjamin J Smith

Not a hope in hell
  19. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Holy crap, I think I'll wait till it's over and see where I'm at lol.
  20. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Looks like I need to ditch my Sig, and get cracking on a new logo aye @N64TheStig007 :)
    JonoStan96 and Ad2mny like this.