Season 3 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    3rd for GRT Yay!!
    mmm_homebrew and FloodSim like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Despite TLR missing their joker entry, HTO could not close the gap enough and so TLR take out the Season 3 Teams Championship!!
    GRT & BHR had their best rounds of the season, GRT to consolidate 3rd, and BHR finally reached 3 figures for a round, here's hoping their luck turns around next season.
    PRT just missed out overtaking RZR by a single point for 4th and NLR had their most disappointing round to end the season.
  4. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Wow it was a close season between TLR and HTO good stuff but go team HTO
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Both TLR & HTO each had 2 division winners, with RZR & PRT having the other 2.
  6. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    105 points is not bad for only 4 starters for BHR, our best round!
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'm pretty chuffed that GRT managed to come from so far back to a clear 3rd, no thanks to me though, my teammates were fantastic!
    Ad2mny likes this.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    To be fair, you seemed to get the luck of the draw mostly from mid-season drafts.
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I disagree, Ad2mny and Razor (two drivers I paid big cash for) improved dramatically, both coming from nowhere to be in championship contension in the final round. Homebrew was always up there too. We lost natman near the end, Clevo at the start and Joe didn't return until halfway. Though I do agree that seth and faine were excellent mid season drafts, I got lucky with them lol. I'm just happy we all improved as the season progressed and got our best result at the Nürburgring.
  10. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    just reading through this about captaincy and I will be definitely be putting my hand up for captain if no captains retain their captainsmanship