Season 4 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    But they are 2 accounts on ROOZ, which one is the one he uses?
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    I'm sorry hatters, I think you do an absolutely marvellous job, and I have nothing but respect and appreciation for your work, and this was probably done quite randomly (reading tea leaves, scattering chicken bones, names on a dart board etc.) but Mustafur being assigned to a different team who already has 2 Div 1a drivers (bringing their total to 3 to our 0) and whose captain said he had no problem with BHR retaining Mustafur is a huge kick in the guts, and a somewhat very odd choice.

Cheers
    SPL Racing and pykeybraa145 like this.
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Teams championship points are taken from Div1. Not div1A or 1B.
    If a Captain wishes to gift a driver to another team, start a private convo with myself and the other teams Captain.
  5. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    It wouldn't be so much about points but rather the input and knowledge that they can impart to the lower division members in the team.
    JonoStan96 and kevkumkwot like this.
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  7. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Well looks like I got myself a bargaining tool ;) My initial approval for BHR to retain mustafur was on the basis that there were more than 7 unsigned drivers to be allocated so would be retained inplace of whoever else they may have got but seeing there was only 3 it appears hat has given the 3 lowest scoring teams from round 1 a new driver biased on what each driver scored in an attempt to give the struggling teams a boost. Seeing BHR's exceptional performance with a div 2 no show that was just kicking my butt as well as the number of no shows our team had I think we're in need of as many drivers we can get our hands on. So i'll be keeping mustafur although I don't know how beneficial he'll be as its uncertain just how many races he'll be able to participate in.
  8. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Exactly TB, That's what I was getting at, It doesn't seem cool that 1 team should have nearly 40% of the Div 1a talent available, unless they bought them but that would be somewhat counter productive,
    I'm not outraged hatters just perplexed
  9. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    If he's not going to BHR, I would like to see him go to GRT they are also without a Div1a driver
    I guess I'll have to put beau on a strict training program, strength and conditioning, diet and nutrition, reflex and co-ordination, steroids, peptides etc etc and at least 12 hours of GT6 a day to get any Div 1 points, it'll ruin his life but we'll get you there Beau.
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

I'm more than happy for mustafur to go to GRT in place of chrisalmighty if @N64TheStig007 would prefer that.
  11. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Chrystalmighty gives us 4 div 5 guys and no Div 1A.
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hat NLR is loaded with talent in D5 already and doesn't need another in ChrystalMity.... fair enough that your system is to assist the under performing team after a round by assigning them free agents. Flash is very quick and all for a fuelling error would have won, Home brew and Copper are solid D5 guys and Twist promoted from D6 was as quick as I was in the races he competed in my GT300 series. So for a 5th guy in D5 from NLR I am against that :mad: and he was almost on the podium... just a few seconds away in his first go around. No wonder @COME_AND_GET_ME7 is happy to make the swap... I also believe (I may be wrong) that Musta put his hand up to captain BHR out of respect from BJ.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  13. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Homebrew and copper arent NLR I only have Flash and Twist
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    My bad it looked Yellow not orange with the angle of the lap top screen.
  15. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    @COME_AND_GET_ME7 said Musta can go to BHR then takes his word back once hes at NLR righto... I say Musta should remain at BHR seeing as how they are a Div1a driver down like GRT to make it a bit fairer.
  16. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
  17. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Are the politics of it all .....lol
  18. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    I'm just waiting for Bernie to step in and take control!
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  19. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Who needs Bernie we got the HAT !
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Exactly, and now it's getting messy...No more mister nice Hat.
    Once you are assigned a team it is final and I will not be budging or allowing any swaps despite what I said above.
    Deal with it. (puts on shades)