Season 4 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Oct 7, 2014.

1. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Its all good, I will shout the first round of drinks when Team Pagnian win this season :thumbsup:
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Well that shout is never going to happen against the NLR line up, CAGM has put together. :p
  3. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
  4. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

@Hatfield am I correct in saying that Vardz/RZR was the one to bid the $90 on @MINT_GTR but then later obviously re allocated that money elsewhere as they're out of money? so Gary could have picked Mint up for $10 instead of $110?
  5. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Nice sig :roflmao:

CAGM, bond said his cheap... I let you determine what he actually means by that..
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  6. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Vardz paid $90 for Groover. Hatfield has updated a post on page 1 that shows how much each driver has cost.

Edit: how do you link to driver names in a post?
  7. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    o_O thanks man :D. I just wish I knew which color to spray this camaro :unsure:
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Other bids on Mint were $60 from TLR & BHR

@Mister_Bond_747 don't give up, its still possible for TLR, BHR or HTO to pick you up this bidding round.
    Mister_Bond_747 likes this.
  9. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Just type the @ symbol followed by their ROOZ ID after typing 3 characters a list of names should come up. Simply click on their name and they'll be tagged in the post i.e. @FloodSim ;)
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Just had a look at the prices other captains were picking people up for and its rather depressing if I knew everyone was gonna low ball I'd have $50-$100 to spare. Nether the less very happy with what i've been able to put together.
    stucar17 likes this.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Risk & Reward...
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

@Hatfield there is still the 10 driver per team limit right?? So TLR and BHR have $110 to spend on a maximum of 1 driver and HTO has $50 to spend on a maximum of 3 drivers?
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. COME_AND_GET_ME7

I object. BHR and TLR have the potential to sign everyone. And is the reason why I was able to place so many significant bets as I knew I could only sign a maximum of 1 extra than I did. Definitely should be raised to 12 or 1/7th of the total number of signings for S5.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Good point. Ok, max 10 it is (not including Captain). Unsigned will still be randomly assigned after round 1.

Just to clarify the Captains inclusion in the minimum 8, but exclusion from the maximum 10.
    The exclusion was part of the rules last season. The inclusion was added this season due to the division spread.
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.
  16. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    If they've got money still to spend I don't see why they shouldn't recruit more drivers if they're going to be randomly assigned anyway. I know that disadvantages me as I like to keep my team consistent (as a cost) but that's my 2 cents.
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Thanks. To think BHR and TLR should have both put $110 on Mint for a 3 way tie seeing they wouldn't be able to sign anyone else if they did.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    One objection is all I need. It is unfair to change the rules like this if someone isn't happy since if the rule change happened before bidding, their approach could have been different.
    Also Captains can forward think as remaining budget is added onto next seasons budget.
    Well the rules on the front page did state the 10 driver maximum. (just because I forgot doesn't mean Captains shouldn't read through the rules thoroughly lol) (hey gimme a break it is a lot to organise!!!! :p)

I may yet have a super bonus round and give all Captains another $100 to bid on any unsigned they wish with no leftovers allowed...or something like that...wait and see...
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  19. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    It didn't affect me, I already had my intentions to retain my drivers well before Season 3 ended lol
  20. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Clevohead running Free Agent :thumbsup: