Season 5 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by KoAStR, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    Totally agree Stu would have been my comments exactly if he has real world racing experience (as he said he's a member of CAMS which isn't hard to get as I can become a memver of CAMS myself if I wanted as I am part of the Ford owners club of South Australia) he should know that you have to slow down to go into the pits in the real world or in sim racing so this makes him look like the biggest idiot around IMO and he says he doesn't want to be associated with this racing league but I think he doesn't realise that this league would like to disassociate itself from him cause thats how I feel and I know a few others that feel the same way and I wouldn't have said anything except he (as far as I'm concerned) has called us "insects & rodents" and I take this as a personal attack on myself & the league. I know I should let it go but when I see someone make a personal attack on me or something that is a passion of mine I cant help myself & have to say something. Sorry about the lack of grammer in this post but seeing what this numbnut wrote it got me rather pissed so I just went on a rant.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah Aza, i got my back up a little, the name calling is a bit infantile, so is the threat of legal action which would be laughed out of any court.

The fact is he got penalized for a mistake he gained advantage from, didnt like the fact he got caught, and cant handle the penalty he received.......which was lenient when compared to what happens in the real world. (unless you are an international driver driving through chicanes on the gold coast where apparently that is ok !!!)

If he was a real racer, in the real world, leading a championship you would think he would say "sorry guys, i stuffed up", accept the stewards ruling, and then just get on with it. At the very least, if he disagreed with the penalty you would hope that you could discuss it in a mature / non aggressive manner rather than spitting the dummy out of the pram and having a tantrum and saying "im not playing anymore"

Anyway, time to move on, i don't like dealing with people where this expression fits perfectly......"sharp as a bowling ball" .......
  3. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Good season chaps, well hosted Floodsim, big ups for committing to rock up early every week & host the pants off that mofo!

I went SO CLOSE to finally putting an entire race together at spa, til I touched the strip of grass next to the kerb exiting pouhon, and I guess you all saw my spin as you went past. :-(

Extra annoying coz I looked after my tyres for once too, was reeling everyone in hand over fist at the end of both stints.
    I couldn't believe how fast I caught BlueYonder & Enforcer in the last 3 laps, I fluffed passing twice!

We should race every round at Spa next season. Sprints, enduros, different cars, reverse grids, it'd be mega! !
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Yeah, Spa is the best thing to happen to GT5 since release imo.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Your request is being processed Pagone. Slander???? what The, what a statement, pretending to know what constitute a slanderous statement, have a look at your own, Arrr, is that why you want us to delete them? This is why we say do it through PM, statements made in the heat of the moment are not always rational and you can come of looking the fool.

Your continuous attacks on those that have a legitimate point (a basic defence mechanism where a guilty party tries to discredit a persons statement through personal attacks), indicates you are still trying to defend your actions by those unjustified attacks. No one has attacked you, just your cutting the track on this occasion to gain an advantage over others who were doing the right thing. We race in leagues to avoid the cheaters rammers etc in online public rooms, so if you are expecting us to just ignore such an action as yours and turn our league into just another public room where anything goes, you are mistaken. Maybe you should just stick to the public rooms to be amongst like minded racers, and we can be rest assured that we are amongst our like minded racers here without you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.