Season 5 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by KoAStR, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Awesome job Dougz and Aza! New blood for div 2!
  2. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Thanks guys. I'm gonna soak it all up as long as i can haha. Knowing Div 2 is gonna be a whole new challenge. Will be awesome to race with some of the guys i raced with in my first season here. Tek, Stu and myself have had some good battles. Will be good racing with them again (if Stu doesnt get promoted to Div 1?).

Doesn't look good for Spa next week. So i'll say this now.. Has been really good racing with all you guys. Definitely a pleasure. Great bunch of guys too. I'm sure we'll race again soon :)
  3. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Congratulations Dougz. Good consistent performances all season.
    And Aza not far behind stepping up to Div 2. Good stuff.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    well done doug, will be good to see you with us in div 2. Few of the guys back together, dont forget rico as well.

No bloody way i'm a div 1 driver......div 2 is my spot, fit right in the middle somewhere, so looking forward to racing with you next season.

Stu
  5. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Ha! Being a championship contender in Div 2 says otherwise.
  6. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Haha yeh, thats what i thought Flood.

Oh yeh, i wasn't sure if Rico was still racing. I haven't seen him on for ages.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thats it boys, there will be about 13 of us going up to div 1 then, all are div 2 contenders !!:p :lol:
  8. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    yeah well done dougz I've done everything I possibly can to catch you all season but just couldn't get the job done, I'm happy with 2nd in the championship my best season so far. It will also be nice to just turn up and race next season as I haven't minded host on Sunday nights but its alot of work. Div 2 will be a challenge but I'm looking forward to it. It was my goal at the start of the season to make it to Div 2 so I guess you could say its been a successful season for me with my lowest finish all season being 4th, its just disappointing to come so close but yet so far away from first.
    Once again well done dougz hope you can turn up to sundays race but if not I look forward to renewing our battles in season 6.
  9. steeny17

steeny17 Jarod

Hey Aza last round double points?? :)
  10. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Hey aza got your email, koastr will confirm this but im sure that this last round id Normal points only and not double points or half points, there is no mention of points being any different.

Also well done on a much better season aza, consistency has been much better and race wins as well
  11. Aza2672

PSN ID
    Cheers Carn thats what I thought with the points and that clears things up for me and yeah its been a real consistent season for me only been out of the top 3 once and that was a 4th in the first round. x-3vi1m00n was back up host this season so if I'm going up to div 2 next season he might be a good one to ask about hosting div 3 next season.
  12. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Normal points was the intention.
  13. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

I never knew anything about double points.. I thought steeny was just being a smart arse so then i wouldn't win overall.
  14. Aza2672

PSN ID
    yeah I think he was dougz but if you were in the position I am I think you'd double check to mate
  15. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Double points would be totallly unfair though, I say make it tripple :p

haha na, it was added on so really should be settled now. If any round should be double points it should be the endurance round.
  16. steeny17

steeny17 Jarod

I was just looking on this the other night & seen it said bonus round so wasn't sure what the go was?
  17. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    yeah this last round wasnt initally included in the calender so it was added as a bonus rd once the DLC was released.
  18. steeny17

steeny17 Jarod

oh ok interpreted it wrong.. woulda made for a interesting last round if it was double points between dougz & aza :) Had you worried for a while hey dougz lol
  19. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Yer its my round Bonus round
  20. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Spa practice tonight. If you don't have the DLC, or even if you do have the DLC, come join in.
    Probably get a few races going too.

8pm QLD, 9pm NSW/VIC

PSN: FloodSim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.