Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'm not a fan of this chopping and changing at all especially when neither Hat or myself were formally informed... So for Germany I'm in a Williams because why not, at this stage the constructors championship is a total farce.
    Bounty05 likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I think that, unless there is a good reason and it is ok'd by @N64TheStig007 or myself, you must stay in the same car @Beau_Albert
    Bounty05 likes this.
  3. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    I know I'm still the rookie here but I have to agree with @Hatfield & @N64TheStig007 .
    You can't just start swapping teams willy nilly, there needs to be a legit reason otherwise you set a precedent and everybody will want to start moving around and it defeats the whole reason of having teams in the first place.
    #my2cents
    Knuckles and JonoStan96 like this.
  4. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    1 - I no longer have a teammate at HAAS
    2 - Seth doesn't have a regular teammate at Mercedes
    3 - Neither me or seth can win the Constructors by ourselves Solo, so if i don't move, the constructors is a near certantity for RBR.
    4 - The HAAS isn't allowing me to race how i want to. I have to compromise on Pace to get it handling how i want. The HAAS is incredibly oversteery and i have always been a driver to rely on a stable rear. The Merc isn't even my no.1 preference car, but its an improvement.
    Benjamin J Smith likes this.
  5. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

This is well done..
    Zachery likes this.
  6. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
  7. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

if it's any help i have stayed with team Raceonoz the whole time even after about 5 invites to go join other big teams
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  8. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Constructors is dead anyway. its not beaus fault, but a million people sign up and the 75% dont even race
    seth123 likes this.
  9. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    yeah nah that's no help, Kinda irreverent but not surprising. I want to try challenge rbr to the constructors but they are the only team with 2 drivers now hahah
    Zachery likes this.
  10. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Online gaming in a nutshell
    Zachery likes this.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    1. irrelevant - not everyone has a team-mate every race
    2. see 1.
    3. yes you can... if you believe (that RBR will crash etc)
    4. you picked it with enough time to try it... you stick with it :)
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    The numbers are in your favour actually beau. you alone have only scored 41 less points than me and spectre combined. HAAS are more than that ahead with less than half a season to go. unless me and spectre suddenly find awesome form, you still are odds on to take it on your own.

i dont care either way. but thought its worth throwing some facts into the equation.
  13. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Point 3 Rebuttle. In the final 10 races i can score a maximum of 250 points, RBR can score 430. I have a bitmore than a mountain to climb. As for Zharvs point, i think Luck heavily plays into my points haul at the moment and with how competitive this series is getting, i don't think i can replicate those opening 5 races in the final 10 of this season.
    And for point 4, no. I was given the choice of a Sauber or a HAAS, both handle the same and i chose the one i prefered on looks out of the two.

I can't believe this is even an issue?? 2 drivers without teammates want to team up to try and win the constructors against another team of two drivers.... i would be joining a team with virtually HALF of the points my current team has so it's hardly like i'm after an unfair points advantage... if you want me to stick in the HAAS then i will, but i may as well kiss both titles goodbye right now.
  14. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    The spare cars are meant for reserves, looking to join, not for those wishing to chop and change because their teammate is unable to race. Like Hat said most of us haven't had teammates for the majority of the season hence why the constructors championship is a false dawn.

Again neither of us were formally contacted via ROOZ PM so it comes a surprise when suddenly two of the leading contenders decide to team up, plus what's going to happen if Sam comes back?

Anyway, I'm happy for you to join Merc however if a reserve joins this week and decide they want a Merc, they will have first preference.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  15. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Forgot to update this..

Penalty Points:
    Jono: 4
    Seth: 3
    Bounty: 2
    Beau: 1
    Wolfydaddy: 1
    Crunch: 1

Further notes:
    Jono received 2 points for turn 1 at Baku
    Seth received 2 points for unceccesary chat use at Silverstone
    Bounty received 2 points for causing 2 accidents at Hungaroring
    Wolfy received a point for irresponsibly slow driving and impeding another car under blue flags.
    seth123 likes this.
  16. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Not sure i agree with this. I didn't have a teammate until Silverstone having made my debut at Russia in the Sauber. That's 7 races i had without a teammate and you didn't see me complaining. However i'll leave the final call down to Jono and Hatfield.

Also a suggestion for season two where everybody has to change cars. The rule would imply any car used by a driver in season 1 couldn't be raced by that person in season 2. For example i have raced the Red Bull and the Sauber this season. That means i can't move to Red Bull or stay with Sauber. It would freshen up the new season and give everyone a new teammate/car to compete in. Just looking for feedback or maybe suggestions to the rule. Just something i thought about for a while
  17. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    You exposed my master plan for season 2... Grrr... :roflmao:
  18. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

and Ben is free to race at Spa??
  19. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH