THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. autech91

autech91 Professional

Lol at 12:10.

Awesome driving bro!
  2. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Konnor McCluskey and Beau_Albert like this.
  3. autech91

autech91 Professional

Nah, it was a sausage curb, I learned all I know about the sausage from none other than yours @Samsung1998racer. The master of the sausage.
    ADZA_85 likes this.
  4. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    [​IMG]
  5. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

I like to help anywhere I can haha
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK Guys, good job last week for R1, no real issues to report, other than some lag created problems....

For R2, is a tough track to pass on, and patience will be needed.
    [​IMG]

A heads up that a car on the INSIDE of the first part of the first chicane (turn 5) has the racing line and any car on the OUTSIDE will be expected to give up the position. Protests will not be taken for cars pushed into a penalty or mistake when on the outside, and unwilling to give the position up. THAT SAID, dive bombing into the chicane will not be looked at favourably if braking is much after the 100M marker ;)

For those that havent done much testing, you will need "approx" 43L of fuel, the track temp stays constant so lower pressures have worked for me. The pit lane is a little tight to get into, so make sure you brake !!!

Dont forget to set your pit options and activate it before the race, when you enter the room. Anyone still looking for a tune just let me know or check out the tuning thread.

Cheers stu
  7. autech91

autech91 Professional

May no be racing tonight boys, motogp/2/3 is on at the same time. If I'm on count me in otherwise start without me
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

C'mon you can multitask!!
  9. Konnor McCluskey

Come on bro! I'm recording it so I can race
  10. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Record it! Record it! Record it!
    Konnor McCluskey likes this.
  11. bencrow-

bencrow- Rookie

PSN ID
    bencrow-
    I'm not going to be able to make the race tonight
  12. autech91

autech91 Professional

I cant record it bro, I watch it via my folks isky log in which is only real time so far as I can tell
  13. Konnor McCluskey

Oh well more points for us then haha
    Sam D Blacklock and zuluwoffle like this.
  14. autech91

autech91 Professional

Sweet should be good, moto 3 at 9, moto 2 at 10:20 which I will skip, motogp at 12am which I should be able to watch after. So count me in boys
  15. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Yeah im not racing tonight either at parents house and i highly doubt i will be back home in time
  16. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Just have a router issue at moment. Getting a replacement. might not make until right on 8:30pm
  17. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Bloody DSC!!! Been having internet issues all day so guess it was inevitable. Having no luck this season. Also sorry for the tap up the back Fastboy missed my braking point big time.
    stucar17 likes this.
  18. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Zolder Qualifying:
    [​IMG]
    Race Time:
    [​IMG]
    Fastest lap:
    [​IMG]

DSC's:
    Fast boy lap 5.
    Zulu after that.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  19. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    What a horrible race... I hate Zolder, it doesnt suit my style at all...

Coming into the race I knew i'd have good single lap pace but would struggle in the race due to lack of preparation and I wasn't happy with my setup overall.

First I screwed up both my fast laps in qual. I should have been able to put down a 27.6-8 which would have put me on the front row but instead I started from the back.

I had a reasonable start and some good early pace, coupled with a couple of first lap incidents in front of me meant I was running P4 a few laps in. Then I got hit by fast boy who spun across the track in front of me on the last corner and I went into the wall on pit straight, fortunately I was able to keep it pointing the right way but lost a position to Konnor. Then a lap or two later was hit from behind at Turn 8. So now running in P5 all by myself for most of the race - I had a couple of self inflicted off track excursions and had no confidence in my setup for the race (it was good for a single lap, average for the race - lessons learnt...). I just putted around for the rest of the race to maintain position and salvage what points I could.

Gratz to Samsung, Beau and Konnor on the podium :)
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
    stucar17 and Spidey_11 like this.
  20. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Considering i spent the entire week stuck in bed feeling awful, that's about as good as it was ever going to get for me!
    Qualified on the front row and was much more cautious this week off the line, allowing polesitter Clint and Samsung to jump me convincingly into Turn 1, i then compromised my exit toward T2 where i eventually locked the rears on the outside of the corner, rear of the car swung around and my car came down low on the circuit, sadly collecting another car, apologies whoever that was....
    Fought my way back aggressively past Fastboy once more and somehow found myself running P2 before i knew it, however didn't quite have the pace on new tyres to close on Samsung, so it was all up to holding pace to avoid Konnor getting too close.
    As the tyres faded i began closing Samsung down from an effective 12 seconds gap to just 6 at the chequered flag, but too little too late. Well done on controlling that race out front Sam, and well done Konnor on rounding out the podium.
    Onto the fully hectic Sprint round now :cry:
    Sam D Blacklock and Spidey_11 like this.