THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Anyone know how to Mute a microphone on PS4 without using a Party Chat? Just a cheap 7 dollar headset so it doesn't have a mute button on it.... but i don't like racing with the audio coming from the TV, much prefer it via headphones. Will use a partychat if i have to bymyself so you don't have to hear me complaining about tyre temps, just don't want it upsetting my connection too much either...
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  2. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

I'm all good to host tonight, my net is back to full strength and been running really well. See you all on the grid soon
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    Stick some blutac over the mic :p
  4. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    Or over your mouth :sneaky: lol
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Just in case guys remember to mute everyone!
    not that i dont want to know what you lot are saying just that quality crap
  6. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Fkn useless game, come in for my stop got a BMW 320 or what ever as my activate thing even thought I don't own that car.
    Quickly stressed to remove the 7 hours of fuel it was going to hand to me couldn't get the pressures right in time and went to :):):):) from there.

Plus added issues.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Qualy:
    [​IMG]
    Race:
    [​IMG]
    Fastest lap:
    [​IMG]
    DSC:
    Bencrow - early laps. not sure which lap
    The_Spectre likes this.
  8. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    You missed my last lap Spidey which was my fastest at 53.822 not that it matters. what a fukd race that was. Wiped my setup just before the practice and couldn't find my damper or tyre pressures so reverted to my base tune and just couldn't find the rhythm of the car. Then jumped the start and all hope was lost, add in 3 spins and what should have been a good round was a lonely race at the back picking up the pieces. Looks like Round 1 is the drop round. :(
  9. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Frustrating race for me, but i can't be too annoyed because we've got close racing!!!! I was so excited by the prospect of wheel to wheel racing this season that i made sure i was the first person to drop the clutch off the start grid! Even if that meant i jumped the start...... awkward.....
    I decided to take lessons from the V8 Ute drivers at Phillip island and made a gap whilst i had fresh air so i could come out away from traffic after the penalty, which worked as i came out just 4 seconds behind Spectre. I promptly pitted on the next lap for new tyres, and got them warmed up for taking them for a 360 at Turn 3.... DAMMIT BEAU!

End of the race finished with an fun 3 car scrap for 2nd-3rd-4th, even if my car was still determined to explore T3 on many occasions! Sneaking 3rd from Clint after he and Mik had a last lap scrap, and narrowly missing out on getting Mik too.
    Disappointed i couldn't challenge you for the win Spectre, but from what i saw, you were faultless all race so i doubt the result would have changed all that much. Not a bad way to start your Division 1 Campaign!
    Onto the less-fun Belgian track next! :thumbsup:
  10. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    sorry bro, I thought I was the last little duck across the line haha.
    I tried to get the pic before the room and everyone left the lobby :)
  11. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Well done to all had some fun battles but also had 4 not so fun spins haha happy to fight back to 6th. Hope everyone was okay with lag etc with me hosting. I think it all went pretty smoothly apart from accidentally kicking @Beau_Albert haha which was pretty bloody funny ! Well the party chat thought it was anyway. I thought that majority votes kicked the person not straight away as host haha was only doing it to start off some laughs
  12. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    My exact reaction:
  13. Spidey_11

PSN ID
    Hmmmm... Thought the div 1A and 1B would have turned out a bit different :eek:
  14. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Guys I've asked one of the room captains to have a look at the coming together that clint and I had (so pretty much protesting against myself) on last lap 5th last corner, so 2,3,4 position is provisional at moment. From my point of view I couldn't see him at all and my replay doesn't have clint in it so I've asked to have it reviewed.
    Spidey_11 and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    There was a lot of lag in those final laps mate
  16. vh_mik

vh_mik Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    vh_mik
    Yeah I know. I asked to have it looked at as on my screen he glitched out wide but then half way through corner I heard the whack and his name drop off from 3rd.
  17. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I was also watching it and yes it was the lag that caused him to run wider then normal, but came back and you were both taking up residence of the same piece of track.. not sure how you can take it TBH
  18. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    It's being sorted out the back, don't sweat it in the forums too much fellas :thumbsup:
    Sam D Blacklock and Spidey_11 like this.
  19. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Because you jumped the start @Beau_Albert , were you issued a penalty? Like a drive through
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  20. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    I was wondering what was going on and why you seemed to pit twice! but now that I think about it, off the line I thought I was a tad slow on the green and was like "holy hell Beau got a good start!"... now i know why :p

You pulled a good gap on me in the first half of the race, I couldnt keep up, so I just settled into my race strategy, keeping it consistent and hoping to hold onto P2.

After all the stops, I expected a late challenge from you coming back through the field... but fortunately for me it seems Clint_MPS kept you and Mik at bay for a long time, so I was able to just manage the gap til the end :)

A good way to start the season :D
    Konnor McCluskey and Beau_Albert like this.