THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Hey mate is that fastest lap chart correct I know I did 38s
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Well that was a car race indeed!
    Qually 5th. Get of the line well. Was quite a clean start from everyone i could see. Think we got until lap 2 before i saw some carnahe at the bus stop. Had a 5-10 lap battle with kart then finally got past him only to slide off ang gift the position back. Then had another awesome battle with kart. Within .3 of a second for laps again. He pitted and i had killer about 7 secs infront so just kept it clean (as i needed 3rd for the championship anyway) keeping it steady until lap 30 when i pulled in. No rubber or fuel and i came out 4 secs ahead of kart somehow. Just held him up for the last 2 laps for 2nd place, only to find out killer had forgotten to pit! Lol
    So finish of with another win and the season 3 championship. Could say im very happy!

Been a good fight this season @SPL Racing, looking forward to battling it out in div 2 next season!!
  3. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Fastest lap screen is incorrect. Well done zharvs for winning the championship
    Zachery likes this.
  4. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    The fastest lap pic is showing last lap
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Thanks mate. Mightve looked easy but i put a lot of effort in this season. Few great battles and tough races.
  6. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Sorry guys, I got the wrong screen for fastest lap, I'll remove that. Hopefully someone else has a screenshot.
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    My ipad froze mid race so i got no screenshots
  8. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    99% sure I had fastest lap just ahead of kart by like a tenth I didn't screenshot it though
  9. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Not the way I wanted to end a great season but I'm happy with second in the championship behind @Zharvs92 , great driving this season mate. Congrats on the championship and good luck with n div 2, I'll probably get dragged up with you so we can have some good battles back in the pack.

After following at the back of the lead group for a few laps I took too much kerb at turn 1 and spun it going way back. I had a great battle with dj for a bunch of laps, his car was a rocket in a straight line which made it so hard to get a run on him down the straight. I managed to slip around the outside after a slight mistake by him.

I just couldn't get into the groove and had a bunch of spins on my wearing tyres towards the end pushing me back to 7th.

Thanks to everyone for showing up week in week out giving us stacked grids which is so much more fun. Everyone is so even in pace it has made for some great racing all the way through the field. Thanks to @George for being a great room host all season.

I haven't done the maths yet on who got 3rd in the championship but it was pretty close there
    Ad2mny and Zachery like this.
  10. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Thanks mate. Been a fun season! Bring on div 2!
    And yeah i think kart takes 3rd spot after this round from v8.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  11. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah that battle was probably the best part of the race for me, trying to hold you off was some pretty hard work, but very fun.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  12. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I think Kart takes out 3Rd and Jason is only 1point behind me I think
  13. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yeah great driving, there were a couple of times that I got inside you but you would just drive away from me down the straights and I would have to start all over again.
  14. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Yeah and once you got ahead of me I had a few good runs on you on the straights but I just couldn't find a way past without taking us both out! I must have had slightly longer legs than you with my final drive set to 4.42 I think. Well driven mate.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Zachery and SPL Racing like this.
  16. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Congratulations Zharvs and to the runs up SPL_Racing and Kart-No-1 well done guys
    webnomad and SPL Racing like this.
  17. dj2ca

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Hi Hat. Unfortunately it turns out that killercarlcox forgot to take his mandatory pit stop so I think those results need to be adjusted. I only found out about this later and hadn't remembered to adjust my results post, sorry about that.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @stucar17 can you or another mod confirm please?
  19. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    confirmed....he said that he was so in the moment he forgot to pit....spoke to him last night and he knows its a DSQ
  20. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Yep, was unfortunate because I don't think anyone would have beat him. Bad luck mate.
    SPL Racing likes this.