GT6 Thursday night NASCAR

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by stucar17, Apr 8, 2015.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Room 1
    [​IMG]
    Room 2
    [​IMG]
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I think he surpassed your expectations emmo lol
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    We both did :thumbsup:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    had a fun race last night lads.....well done emmo and Ads for you double podium....

I think having boost low and draft weak suits were GT6 has the nascars, so will get a new series up in the next few weeks with maybe a prize.

Thanks for everyones support, nice to have something to race in that is just a bit of fun and no need for any prac....

Get your team together for the next one, would love to heve 2 full rooms.....

@Adronaught , @NAACS , @incey thanks for the comic relief last night. Haven't laughed so much in a long time. The image of "pops" with his ears taped back is still stuck in my head, pmsl.:roflmao::roflmao:

looking forward to see how the ladders pan out, both championships were a pretty close thing....thanks to @emmo46 , @Hatfield for keeping them up to date and staying on top of everything in what is a bit of a juggle.

Stu
    NAACS and Ad2mny like this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    stucar17 likes this.
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @stucar17 who gets points for DNS in the drivers and teams championships and were there any substitutions in the Teams.?
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @N64TheStig007 has taken the drivers title by one point from Natman with just on emore point back to WTF in third. Well done guys.:thumbsup:
    Ad2mny likes this.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm just waiting for substitute info and DNS awards to see who has the teams wrapped up.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It looks like Nat and Jim at his stage.
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    It's hard to accept the title knowing I was the reason Nat didn't win, if I could give up the title for him I would.

Those last laps were insane as Pykey was my wingman, helping me stay in first. My tactic of not doing an oil change didn't work as the race wasn't long enough. Unfortunately, being pinched on the low side was fraught with danger as the rear would go light. I took Natman and pykey out in these instances and I felt really bad.

Well done Hayden and Konnor on the 1-2.
  11. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    No.
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Provisional

[​IMG]
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Correction, WTF and Sick with that splendid 1 2 in th last race have taken out the teams prize. well done. I will post the team table once I get clarification on substitutes
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Unfortunately thought so.
  16. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

You and Nat were a class act and thoroughly deserved the success you had.

Next time you might just pip me and Hayden in the last race haha

Thanks @X-WTF_MAN-X for being an awesome partner!! Hopefully u wanna team up for the next nascar series:)

Also a congratulations to the podium! All well deserved ! If only I didn't rage quit in race 3 lol coulda been right up there with you guys. But I'm happy with a 4th place and wasn't too far behind
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  18. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Don't sweat it Jono, I think everyone knows the last few laps are a lottery, regardless of how clean we try & keep it. I lost it by myself there on the last lap staying low trying to catch a draft & catch the pack, so those points @VARDZ hoovered up passing me probably would've tied it up!

Good fun series with great racing, that's the main thing, thanks @stucar17 for organising, @emmo46 for scorekeeping and @Jim_aka_The_Man for some top class bump-drafting!
  19. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well done @N64TheStig007 on the title , is a lottery but you managed to scrape home....

also, @X-WTF_MAN-X and @Konnor McCluskey for the teams championship, was a close fought thing and thats the way i want it, right down to the last lap of the last race....

Thanks to everyone else for your support, given i will be running boost in all 6 rounds you can enter your own teams rather than me placing you, might create a little more interest as well, looking for full grids of 14 cars for the next series.

GIve me a couple of weeks and then will get another series together, perhaps with a prize ?

Thanks stu