GT6 TIN HTO GT SERIES SEASON III

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jul 4, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    With the increasing number of entries in Copper I have decided that I will move to 5 division. This is a combination of the lower half of D6 and D7 . I will have to make adjustments as we get closer to round 1 with the D6 guys in here to keep it not only fair but even in numbers between Tin and Copper divs​
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Kieran_B33 @LITTLEBLACKO942 @Bevo_17 @freddyp_33 @Cyberstig1 @Dev1lman_87 @Ads762
    Some of you are already in teams some of you still need to choose a car. If there is a TBA next to a team it means that they are looking for someone to fill the spot in this division. If you would like to join one of these teams, express your interest here and we can try and organise you into that team.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  3. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    im in a car and team
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Yes that is correct bevo... that is why I said "Some of you are already in teams some of you still need to choose a car."
  5. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    I will have the HSV pls Vardz
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey very good... but i have just completed a swap for your good self to copper... once i saw your position on the ladder and i had guys lower than yourself in copper i had to move you up...
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    HEY GUYS & lady.. some of you have competed in this before some may have only heard about it some may have no idea... But what have tagged you in here is the thread for TIN division of the Hi-Tec oils Super GT series Season III. as the name suggests it is a a GT series that has a total of 6 cars available to race in over a 4 rounds. The first 3 are 1 hour events and the finale is a 90 minute enduro. Round 1 will kick off the weekend after the Race of Champions for Season 6 of sunday league on sunday night normal race time of approx 8 - 8:15 .... Yes that is right there is 4 weeks between seasons of sunday league that will be filled by the HTO Season III. so have a look at the link to the home thread provided have a read through and get your name down for this.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/hi-tec-oils-series-season-3.1519/
    Also check out the video of Beau Albert Highlights from the finale... The final lap of the 90 min race decided the championship... EPIC!!!! http://raceonoz.com/article.php?id=33

@SamCham1095 @CastrosfriendChe @Easyprey007 @pat65 @PurpleDog @Blondie_Racing @WAT_A_HED @colin-50_ @Clevohead @StigsOzCousin @scottb721
  8. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

Yeah, I'll have a go at it for TLR.
    Abbreviation: SC10?
    t_b_williams likes this.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    You are in the Camaro Sam...
    SamCham1095 likes this.
  10. SamCham1095

SamCham1095 Rookie

Great
    t_b_williams likes this.
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Would really like to see @Blondie_Racing be the first lady to compete in the HTO Series... You will find the cars so much easier to drive than this LFA piece of steaming:poop:
  12. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    @VARDZ Happy to go with the GTR thanks. If a team is available even better.
  13. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
    I think i'll go the honda HSV @VARDZ. Can i paint the car if i want to?
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    you can m8
  15. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Hey @VARDZ I read that we have free choice on tyres but does that mean we can mix compounds ie hards on the back softs on front
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    you can indeed mate ... tyres are open to any choice
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @colin-50_ this is your div thread mate... As for a car it is your choice from the list above ...happy testing
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @colin-50_ you will be racing in this beauty mate Nissan GT-R GT500 '08 ... Your team will be the WOODONE GT-R RACING. Your team is currently being built up at the moment so you are the TIN DIVISION REPRESENTITIVE. As more decide on there choice being a GT-R I can slot them into your team... You have @Tanktex as your team mate in the bronze div ATM... I am sure you will have a full team come lights out of Round 1
    [​IMG]
  19. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    thanks mate
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    With no requirement for a qualifier in the BJH ROC.... I have come up with the idea of having a prelude event to assist in the finalisig of the BoP for S III which i believe still needs a little work. As the picture below shows each of the tracks will be used across the night in a shorten version of the actual round and the bhp levels listed is where we will start for the night but will adjust where required. So i am looking for a few hosts to make this happen and will ask the usual guys who have a stable connection to help. So on sunday night if you are already a part of the HTO series and are looking for some practice or if you have yet to join this series come along
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    Nathancarhead likes this.