GT6 TIN HTO GT SERIES SEASON III

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Unfortunately it would seem Raybrig Honda's tin driver will be unable to make it tonight :'(
    Would @Blondie_Racing be interested in doing 1 race as a 'wildcard' for our team? You wouldn't need to buy a new car, your allowed to keep whatever colour Honda you may already have :)
  2. Blondie_Racing

Blondie_Racing New Recruit

Hi Beau
    It's killer my wife has no money to buy another car we just brought a GTR
    She can race in your team but in a GTR sorry .
  3. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    No worries Killer, turns out i mis-read the OP anyway, thought she was in Honda, oops..... she is able to stay in the GTR as privateer :)
  4. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Pat when will the room be up
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  5. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
  6. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    well, what a disaster that race was. firstly i just want to say sorry if i lag punted anyone off tonight. i know the room was really laggy tonight, and so if i had any incidents i tried waiting for you all to rejoin.

Quali: the car just felt horrid to drive in quali, i was about 4 tenths slower than what i knew i could do, and that really annoyed me as i knew it cost me the spot to be able to jump into q2.

Race: started p6, by t1 i was into p3 and i was trying to get myself into a rhythm, but unfortunately, lagged played it's hand, and coming out of the tunnel i was side by side with Colin and he ended up in the fence, and it gave me some damage also. so i slowed down to try and wait for Colin. anyway, i charged on and started clawing my way back up the field, then come the 7min mark, Ads and i had a laggy incident which saw him in the wall and t1, and again, i waited for him. by this stage, i was last, about 50 seconds off the lead and really not feeling it, but i decided to push on, and got myself into a rhythm. come the 20mins mark, i was well off the pace and Blacko was coming to lap me so i decided to mix up the strategy and pitted then, making my race now a 2 stopper. the next 40 mins were rather uneventful and i was had clear air and was catching some the people in front of me, then having to get out of the way for people to come by and lap me. come 15mins to go, i pitted for my second and final stop and came out just ahead of Blacko as he came by and lapped me for the second time. unfortunately for blacko he got about 3 corners up the road before he DSC'd from the lead gifting the race win to Freddy. so for me, a really disappointing race because i really love racing around midfield, but i just couldnt get the result i wanted today. Anyway, congrats to @freddyp_33 and @pat65 on a great race, you guys were untouchable, and hard luck @LITTLEBLACKO942 because i think your would have easily had that race win had you not disconnected with just mere minutes to go
    pat65 likes this.
  7. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    [​IMG]
    Blacko got pol and fastest lap. Unfortunately he disconnected on lap 59.
    Kieran could not get in despite multiple attempts.
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone have lap times??
  9. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    My best was 1:08.04 and blacko had 1:05.88
  10. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    I will take a pic tonight and post it up.
  11. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    @emmo46
    [​IMG]
    Fastest lap times with blackos time on the bottom left before he disconnected.
    emmo46 likes this.
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    BHP LEVELS FOR ROUND 2 @ TSUKUBA

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  15. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    How did i manage to get more pointsthen nathan, bevo and ads?
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Within the opening post that everyone should have read through so they have an understanding of the series you will find the driver who has the fastest lap, is the fastest qualifier in both Q1 & Q2 receive bonus points of 1 - 2 & 2. So if you receive 8 points for your very unfortunate disconnection and a total 5 bonus points as i stated above that is how you have scored 13 points.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you must be so much faster that you can beat them without finishing the race! lol
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Hi Vardz. Just wanted to say thanks as this was the first ROOZ race I have actually completed with no lag - and no unfortunate accidental punting off the track. It was great and the format is also really good. Having only bought the car literally 5 mins before the race (thanks for pointing out I had the wrong car) I had to learn the car for the qualifying and first 5-10 laps - but found a groove. Thanks to the other silver racers who raced respectfully and in great spirit. Apologies finally for jumping back in to the Copper room - but I could not find my room despite repeated refreshes of the room list.
    Any plans for a practice room during the week for Tsukaba anybody?