Gran Turismo 7 Season 5(0) Division 1B

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Viperzed, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Noodles87

Noodles87 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Noodles8771
    Here's my pole position lap from last night
  2. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    This was Round 5 race 1&2 from my point of view in VR
  3. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Those last 4 or so laps on Round 2 :)
    groover33 likes this.
  4. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Yeah I had such a blast racing with you and Hatfield
    Hatfield and Matthyus like this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I received a blast from the past into the grass :p
    groover33 and Matthyus like this.
  6. dunamotornz

dunamotornz Rookie

PSN ID
    SPMotorNZ
    Gotta say I did enjoy racing round deep forest but that reverse grid race was a :):):):) show with the div1 guys just blasting it down the inside expecting us “lower ranks” to just step aside, not denying they are faster than us and would overtake us eventually surely there’s a duty of care to do it cleanly…..something happened at the final hairpin causing a big pile up (I did slip through by magic) then put the nail in my coffin at the first corner with I think whizz taken out with it as well…..ended what could have been a great result for us both and relegated to the back watching the fun in front with the battle for the final podium.
  7. dunamotornz

dunamotornz Rookie

PSN ID
    SPMotorNZ
    Now I get why rooms are combined to make numbers up but for future reference I will not be in agreement and would demand there be an exception on the higher groups to be more mindful of their actions and not run us off the track or use us as their stopping point/track wall…..of course that also goes for us if we find ourselves combining with group b/c etc
  8. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    The other option to instead of just Reverse Grid based upon results, we Reverse the grid based upon results but filtered by Div.
    In short, D1 would be in front of D1B, but the first finisher in Race 1 would still be at the back of the D1 group.
  9. lets_party-1611

lets_party-1611 Rookie

PSN ID
    Lets_party-1611
    So I looked Into the lag issue ...well you probably already have looked into it...well they are saying if you host a room and there are players on ps4 and ps5 that to get a room with minimal issues the host should be using a ps4..apparently all the host settings and rooms were set up with the ps4 when they made gt7
    incey likes this.
  10. lets_party-1611

lets_party-1611 Rookie

PSN ID
    Lets_party-1611
    But then our internet is that bad we are not even in the top 50 in the world
  11. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    This was a conversation had between @Hatfield and myself however we thought that considering the grid would be mixed for race 1, it only be fair we kept things consistent for race 2.
  12. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Could use set by host for race 1 and sort it accordingly?
  13. dunamotornz

dunamotornz Rookie

PSN ID
    SPMotorNZ
    I’ve voiced my opinions on this and although this may go against that……I’d you’re gonna do a reverse grid you may as well do it properly with the mixed field and as always it’s in the onus of the overtaking car to do it properly and cleanly just like in the real world, yes you’re gonna have bumps which is racing but we all know what a dive is and what can happen when ya shoot for the apex….you get a penalty for the contact or karma gets you back later on
  14. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Don't forget you can lodge protests up to 24hrs after the race if you have been in an incident
  15. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    That's a thought for next time we combine. I'll be releasing a rather large survey at the end of this season to get a better grasp of what we as a community want to acheive with our Sunday League racing, this will be a topic we cover.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    In my race, I made 3 separate major errors: moving under brakes at hairpin, fired myself off at T1, and was fired wide by a late diving 1B driver.
    The only issue I had with 1A was a move down the inside onto the back straight, but looking back, I left the door wide open and they pulled it up for the apex just fine.
    I am not saying you didn't have issues with some 1A drivers coming through, but everyone makes mistakes sometimes.
    I'd rather merge for the communities sake than have 2 smaller grids. We had a 15 car grid, instead of 6 and 9
    groover33 likes this.
  17. lets_party-1611

lets_party-1611 Rookie

PSN ID
    Lets_party-1611
    Hey any one online need someone to open a room so I can save it..
    When I try to create a room there's no Bathurst track
    incey likes this.
  18. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    haven't done enough cafe time eh
  19. lets_party-1611

lets_party-1611 Rookie

PSN ID
    Lets_party-1611
    Yeah what a joke