Division 5 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Can you post the other fastest laps for me please.
  2. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    1. bjh1012 - 1:28.377
    2. revhead_1000 - 1:29.042
    3. VARDZ31 - 1:29.074
    4. mmm_homebrew - 1:29.272
    5. capatowned - 1:29.376
    6. JAKO155 - 1:29.510
    7. ranok3n - 1:29.848
    8. CastrosfriendChe - 1:29.887
    9. copperj32 - 1:30.068
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    You are good at this Castro:cool::)
  4. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Well done Bj. Nice Fastest lap time too mate.
  5. bjh1012

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Thanks Ad race went well:)
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  6. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
  7. bjh1012

PSN ID
    bjh1012
  8. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    Nah the real Maestro would've uploaded a phone pic lol
    Instead I was seconds away from an aneurysm had someone swooped in with the details before I finished doing it :confused:

Definately feels like a good close season ahead of us, as we weren't too spread out at all.

Also, don't know if an update did anything, but this time around I felt the difference between offline/online racing was less pronounced compared to S1. The feel of the car felt very much the same in both areas which helped put more focus on the human element for the online race.
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well done guys.

BJ ! well done my friend !!
  10. bjh1012

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Thanks Stu yea it went well
    JonoStan96 and stucar17 like this.
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Was very apparent early on that there was no catching BJ so i settled into a pace that keep me clear of JAKO155. From what i could see the mid pack battles seemed to go on for most of the race.
  12. Capatown

Capatown Rookie

PSN ID
    capatowned
    Congrats on the win bj and to everyone else was a great race :)

Had some nice battles with a few of you mid race, but towards the end I was getting fatigued and (many) mistakes were made.

Should be an awesome season :cool:
    stucar17 and bjh1012 like this.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Well done on the win bj. I enjoyed my first race ,now I just need to stay on the track a bit more.
    stucar17 and Clevohead like this.
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well done everyone last night......just a couple of things to remember for the rounds ahead......(posted in every thread;)), mainly for the benefit of our new members if they have missed anything .........

1. If you make contact with a car and gain advantage from it you must redress on track and give the spot back. The best example is rear ending someone and pushing them offline. (nothing too major last night, but a few close calls)
    2. You must keep 2 wheels on track at all times. the ripple strips are considered part of the track, continual cutting to gain an advantage will result in a penalty (none reported from last night :))
    3. Something that hasnt been mentioned anywhere, PD in their wisdom, have decided that lapped cars wont ghost anymore, and remain solid. If you are being lapped it is race etiquette to move out of the way of the leading drivers.
    4. Out of respect for our major sponsor, PAGNIAN, you must race 5 of the 7 rounds to be eligible for the $850 cockpit at the end of season draw. You must also have a post count of 40 to be eligible by season end.

As i say, there were no major issues last night, just some info for the newbies in case they missed it, and a refresher for some of the oldies like me with a little bit of dementia !!
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey div 5 guys.... Have a look see at the news page to see the reports put up by the div 1 and div 3 reporter. I am sure we would all like our division to be on the page with reports that are as good as these but BJH and myself are going to need some help t report Round 1. If you can leave little snippets of your race, who you had battles with and if you came to grief and where on track this happened or anything you would like added to the report.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  17. revhead_1000

revhead_1000 New Recruit

PSN ID
    revhead_1000 / Revhead2Undead
    Yeah I think I ended up with about the same and I was using a DS3.
  18. revhead_1000

revhead_1000 New Recruit

PSN ID
    How was I in terms of corner cutting? I think I went off a bit taking turns wide at times, but as far as cutting the apex I didnt think I was too bad. Your thoughts?
  19. revhead_1000

revhead_1000 New Recruit

PSN ID
    I thought the cars haddling changed drastically between practice and the actually race though. Though that potentially could have been due to tyre differences.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Been nothing mentioned so I can only assume all is good. The issue is when drivers continually go off track to gain an advantage, not when someone makes a clear mistake and has to recover. That generally costs them time.

Sometimes that can happen, buggered if I know why, but some nights feel like they have more grip than others. So long as everyone is on the race medium tires then all is good. ( remember we will be on race softs for the sprint round and intermediates for the wet monza round )

Feel free to join any of our practice rooms, I usually use an open lobby because I can't fit everyone in on my friends list
    Cheers stu