A quick site survey...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Juzzo, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Hi Guys,

I'm asking you to vote for the theme you use on raceonoz.com - Ofcourse the default theme will always remain GrayOrange but Im only going to let 2 other themes remain available.

So the options are in the poll, please select the one you use, thank you.

:cool:
  2. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

MERCURY IS THE BEST, GO MURCURY RA RA RA.
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Why is there no Star Wars Theme??!!?!?!
  4. Juzzo

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Would everyone like gray orange if there was a widescreen version?
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    am easy, so long as things are easy to read.......and things are easy to highlight when needed.
  6. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Isn't "Mercury" the wide screen version of "Gray Orange"? Maybe a few minor differences. - I've been using Earth, but really not fussed. Definitely the original color scheme was/is cool.
  7. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Mercury is the normal (old ) screen I think, i use this one at work and it is grey, dark grey and gold, real easy on these old eyes.

Edit: Just checked and Orange Grey is very similar to Mercury but Mercury has a little bit darker background and it is a bit easier to read.
  8. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

[​IMG]

This is how i see it, all colors show up well, even that bright green Koastr likes to use.
  9. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    I like cobalt, its the same just blue instead of orange.
  10. Juzzo

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Can everyone try out GrayOrangeWide...? I would like if we can all stick to the same theme. Its good to know we are looking at the same site. I can understand GrayOrange being a bit too narrow, so a compromise was made.

It identifies RACEONOZ, the colours of the site... if you can see my point of view.

Goodnight :)
  11. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Gray Orange is just a little harder to see than mercury with it having a lighter back ground, but much the muchness, just leave mercury narrow as an option as its the best one for viewing on my phone and I work for the department of backwardness (DPI) who like to update their IT stuff with stuff everyone else threw away 10 years ago, (we still on XP). We going back to pentium1's soon, then I cant wait till we go back to 486's on windows 1 and bulky tube monitors, arr the 10 min 50kb image load.
    Pluss Mercury is winning ya poll
  12. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Just gave the Orange Gray a good go looking around the forum and allthough the colour is similar i think the murcury looks a lot neater and still fits in with the racOnOz colours, not sure if its cos of my small square screen at work and it is the narrow version but just think its a lot better, give it a go you will like.
  13. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Agreed.
  14. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Tried, liked, sticking with!
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

[img=orange Gray]http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/628/orangegrayindexscreensh.jpg[/img]
    Orange gray has no contrasting shades for the columns, line tends to blend and look a little bland.
    [img=Mercury]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5558/mercuryindexscreenshot.jpg[/img]
    Better use of shades to define columns and looks interesting not bland.

Both have identical colors, one uses the shades far better, probably why so many voted for Mercury. I wonder if those using Mercury use their phones to view the site, those shades help heaps on a phone. I tried Orange Gray on the phone and didn't like it when i was trying to look for old posts, I need those shades is all.
  16. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    @ kidCastro

i have used the mercury sense i have been on ROOZ and fine it the best.
    am trying the Orange & Grey wide screen as i type and find that it is good (not much dif from Mercury)
    happy with either as i don't use a phone to log onto ROOZ, i'm not that yuppie. :p :lol:
  17. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Does the new forum software allow for custom designs, because the default one is uglier than a banjo playing bucktooth ranga (if it can be changed, I haven't been able to find it).
  18. Juzzo

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Whats wrong with the design mate? cant make everyone happy :rolleyes: but we need to all enjoy the same design.
  19. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I just prefer darker backgrounds, just a personal thing. And by design I meant skins :)

Also, is it just because I am on the iPad but the edit, etc along the bottom of the posts is faded in to the background?
  20. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Nup rumbles thats normal