GT5 Chev's Supercar World Tour

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Chevwah, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I'll have to look at what German cars I have and see if they aren't 'super' tuned if I am on Team G... Early in the piece I max-tuned every car I used, much to a detriment as I found out later :(

Chev, I should be online around 9-9:30 Firday night so if you are around I wil give you a hand with testing. Probably the same on Saturday, but a bit earlier :)
  2. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Sounds good Rumbles. I should be around.
  3. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    With this in mind, you can count me in, unless bubs throws a spanner in the works, I bags the Lambo Murcielago SV.

To be honest, I'm not too fussed about the cars being completely evenly paced, even if the Lambo SV is slower, it'll just be fun cruising in a field full of some of the hottest cars around.
  4. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    if you need me for numbers i will be there
  5. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Yeah Snake. That's kinda what I'm aiming for mate. I want them to be fairly evenly matched, but really its just about getting in your favorite supercar and giving it the beans.
  6. zampli

zampli Team Driver

If its just no tuning (apart from power limiter), then I'm up for it:)
  7. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Ferrari Ferrari Ferrari :D I would have liked the Lambo but her arse is a bit big... So Snake can wrestle that :):):):):)a around with his big gorilla arms :lol: :p

I'll i give it a go. if tuned or not tuned doesn't bother me mate. liking the idea of the whole world tour thing..

If you need a hand with some setting up gives us a yell mate, be glad to help out... if you need it that is... ;)
  8. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I'll make up a revised car list soon, and take down a list of the guys who are keen and what cars they want. And yes Aussie, I will most likely need a hand to match up some of the cars from opposite ends of the spectrum.
  9. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I'm going to be on soon and will look at doing some testing of cars around Monza for anyone that is interested :)
  10. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    In teams we are running the same car aren't we if so and its still available I'll go the ZR1 if thats not available I'll take the Z06
  11. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Different cars mate, 2 different classes. I'm using the ZR1 in ULTRA class. You can have the Z06 if you want, that means you are my SUPER teammate Aza!!! :)
  12. zampli

zampli Team Driver

I'd like to go with aventador or murci SV, i dont know if you want to let div1 take them first or something, but they're top of my list (aventador first)
  13. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Nice to see that you're interested zamps....Snake has shotgunned the Lambo SV which takes care of Team Italy in the ULTRA class. Would you be interested in driving the Gallardo in SUPER class?
  14. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I may have to run 2 Italian teams, because having a supercar race without a Ferrari is just wrong lol. Check out the original post for details boys.
  15. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I'll take the Enzo please
  16. zampli

zampli Team Driver

So is that no Aventador then? wouldve been nice to match up Macca mp4-12c with 458 in same class but then brit wouldnt have a car for ultra then i gues....so i would like to take the mclaren SLR then:)
  17. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

2 Italian teams it is. I'll add you guys to the list. Need more takers for SUPER class seats guys. Remember, this is a team event.
  18. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I'll take the SLS in Super class Chev :)
  19. MrTopCat

MrTopCat New Recruit

Hey chev, any chance I could drive the Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08 in the ultra class? A second team usa maybe. It would match well with a Ford GT '06
  20. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    what nite would this be on
    and dont quite understant the racing and what it is all about
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.