Division 2 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Division 2
    stuart170773 -------
    M1k1_D -------------
    aussie_man21-------
    Anon666-------------
    barra333-------------
    tekNiqueAU----------
    venosuala------------
    chaos707------------
    Timmo_821---------
    Dougz---------------
    Aza2672-------------
    Rumbleshorts--------
    RBRacing022--------

Host PSN TekniqueAU
    Back up and scores posting barra or m1ki?

Qualifying starts @ 8:30pm EDST
    Race Starts @ 8:40pm EDST
  2. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    [img=Season 6]http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/8753/raceonozseason6finalcop.jpg[/img]

Lugana Seca.............................................Race1.....Jan 29...................27 Laps
    Monza........................................................Race2....Feb 5..................24 Laps
    Autumn Ring ...................................................Race3....Feb 12...............30 Laps
    Rome .............................Race4....Feb19........... (Sprint) 2 x 18 laps, reverse grid & half points race 2
    Grand Valley....................................................Race5....Feb 26...............21 Laps.
    Suzuka (enduro)............................................Race6...Mar 4................(Enduro) 30 Laps
    Nurburgring GP/F..........................................Race7....Mar 11.................20 Laps

Link to league ladder:
    http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1050\
  3. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

My car is blue with yellow wheels. Number 32 :).

Cant wait for the season to start. Wll be good racing with a new group of people, also ones that i haven't raced with since a few seasons ago.
  4. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    I will be number 12, colour to be advised. Sucks that only the front end gets the paint colour.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Number 17, color TBA

Stu
  6. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Say whaaaaaaat???? how did I get back in to Div 2, oh well back to arse end arnold for me, but that's ok I'll just have to lift my game from last seasons debacle. I'll guess I will be #9 in some sort of blue metallic with silver wheels, same as all my cars in Anons' series except there they are all #12 (thanks barra, but you snooze you lose I suppose) but it's alright really. also can anyone confirm what the prac, qual and start times are so I know when to boot everyone off my tv etc.

Cheers
  7. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    If you have had #12 for a bunch of other series, I can swap to #33 instead if you want Cob.
  8. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Nah just for Anons current series, it's okay mate I'll stick with #9 it's a good number, I'm thinking Moffats mustang, KB's Camaro, and it was the number I played footy in, (as was 12 until they changed to international numbering on jerseys), whoops really showing my age now.

Cheers
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    All good cob, been meaning to ask, did you get the glitch thing sorted from last season with the lack of power you seemed to have? some interesting reading on the planet gt forum with the things you described, real time tests that showed differing times to what was shown in the lap times etc etc....... new router maybe ?????
  10. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    The glitch thing as far as I have read, pretty much describes the problems I was having which is a relief, as it means I'm not crazy. I always thought I was driving as quickly in a race as I had been in practice except for the offs and changing to the wrong tyres etc etc. but being 3-4 seconds slower had me scratching my head.
    I think the problem is with the game not my router at least PD are aware of it now and may choose to possibly fix it in a later update. In the mean time it's just something I'll have to deal with, although I don't think the effects have been as definite in Anon's series but the grids have been kept to 12 lately, I'll see what happens tonight but either way I'm having fun so it's all good.

Cheers
  11. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Also what I meant to say was that if my clock is running slower it would explain the straight line thing as this would be when things would be working hardest to keep up with the game. just a theory.

Cheers
  12. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yea sorry Cob there were 12 drivers in div2 and 14 in div 3 so it made sense to even it up, especially with the glitches in higher popluation lobbys.

Standard race time info is under the Race Information thread.
    By consensus Divisions can agree to deviate their own timing on a week-by-week basis.
  13. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

#46 if you don't mind :) Colour is a shifter, GT Polarized 005-P :)
  14. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Some version of Black, no. 66 please. I'm with Veno, a slightly later start time would be good. 8.30 instead of 8?
  15. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Racing green, number 73. Boo! Autumn Ring. :(
  16. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Get an agreement on your race starting time and i will update he first post with Div 2 race times.
  17. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Im happy with the later start time.

Still 90% certain I will miss this weekend's race though :(
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Later start time is ok for me.

If qually was to start at 8:30 is that too late for everyone, race start at 8.40 ?? (sorry tek and Miki, prob speaking for you here)

A 10 min qually will give us about 3 hot laps.

For the sake of half hour would be good to do what we can to help ensure everyone can make it. Can be a nightmare trying to get kiddies in bed, i have 3 under 7 so i know exactly where veno is coming from.

Cheers
    Stu
  19. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    is tek around to confirm this lads?
    havent seen aza in a while either
  20. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

I'm OK with a later start time. And i'm happy to do fastest laps and stuff.
    Haven't seen Aza for a while. Been meaning to ask him his thoughts on F***a 4. (Better not mention it's name in a GT5 thread). ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.