Division 3 Season 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 6, 2014.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Stumbles.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Just a big reminder to all league drivers. This weeks race is a SPRINT round. There will be 2 short 15 lap races. Qualifying for race 1 is as per normal, but for race 2 it will be reverse grid from the finishing positions of race 1. Also, don't forget we are using Racing Medium Tyres and wear will be set to FAST not normal.
    Ad2mny and Stumbles like this.
  3. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Won't be on tonight guys, movers come very early in the morning (had considered racing and then packing it up but still have too much to do).
    Might have internet access next weekend at the new place, hopefully can join then. Good luck tonight boys, keep Bernsey honest so he doesn't run away with it too early in the championship :D.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
    emmo46 and Anon666 like this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    good luck with it serge.
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  5. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yep, hope the move all goes good for ya mate. Hopefully we will see you next week
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  6. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
    Good luck mate, hopefully no issues for you! Will be awesome to have you on the track next week if that can happen!
    Hey hey, there are a few guys I am worried about tonight so don't you worry!
    See you very soon guys
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Good luck amigo, hope we see you back on track again soon.
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  8. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
    Hey Stumbles I thought it was going to be race quality on low for the races? Stu tested that out in some practice rooms, I noticed it was on high, what if we try that next week?
    Flood & Gary said I was lagging in the 2nd race too and I was wired up, with nothing else on the net...
  9. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    which ISP are you with?
    My experience with low quality usually has problems with fast twisty sections when there are many cars.
  10. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
    Bigpond mate. In R1 I wasn't lagging and everyone said in race two tonight I was lagging. Just a thought because I remember the rooms with Stu on low and it was allgood. But our div is constantly having lag problems with quite a few of us lol
  11. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    In unfixed rooms, it also depends on who you are connected to. Maybe you were on the tail of another's jittery connection.
  12. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
    Oh boy, this is getting complicated. I might try a low quality room with my mates during the week and see how it goes with 6-7 of us. I'll report back on that aspect. Clearly there is more than one contributing factor
  13. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I have seen some minor lag from you to BERNSEY, but in rd 1 it was only minor. Seems like me and hosie are getting the worst connections, but it seems not everyone is seeing it. I am going to find out about NBN this week see if it is available and how many appendages I'm going to have to learn to live without to pay for it. My first 2 seasons here (10-11) were trouble free, but 12-13 it got progressively worse, even got DSCs near the end of 13. I have raced with laggy racers and I can understand the frustration of getting taken out when having a good run, which has made my victory in the second sprint seem hollow as it seems I took out two drivers who were on their way past me (floodsim and you BERNSEY). I apologize for taking you guys out. Hopefully some minor room adjustments and a host with a stronger connection can make some improvement and as I said I hope to be moving to fibre in the very near future.
  14. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
    It's allgood mate! Someone asked who else had trouble so I just said what happened to me. Hmm yeah I've noticed I get little spikes here and there, but in Round 1 it was raceable and apparently so was race 1 of this round. I'm just trying to think of what we can try, eg the race quality, I definitely want to put that to the test. But at the same time, I was running a wire with nothing else on the net and was still having issues in the 2nd race. I was on iRacing before and after the race on the wireless connection with my phone, iPod and data laptop on the net and I was getting no lag. I'm almost thinking we can't get rid of it completely, it's just going to be minimizing it as much as we can because frankly GT6 is a joke online wise.
  15. fearbs

fearbs New Recruit

Bernsy, I think I was lag slammed by you in Race 1, on the sweeper before the back straight... well I think it was you? Not sure, it was a big hit, still suffering from amnesia! :confused:
  16. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
    I don't remember it haha, normally if I see someone quickly drop from behind me I look back, but if it was like the only black car in the field then yep it was me. Incase it was, sorry mate, but I think we all got hit or gave a hit last night! :(
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Any one got any results and lap times?? All I've gleaned so far is my amigo Jamie won race 2, well done;)
    Ad2mny likes this.
  18. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
    I'll get them for you Emmo, gimme 5
  19. BERNSY001

BERNSY001 Rookie

PSN ID
    BERNSY001
  20. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Round 2 - Apricot Hill - Race 1
    Aero_HDT had Pole Position..

[​IMG]

Round 2 - Apricot Hill - Race 2...

[​IMG]

Edit... Wow, I didn't see your post Bernsy, cheers mate.