F1 (CM) F1 2015

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by leeboy910, Mar 27, 2015.

1. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
  2. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Great, I'l be able to jump in a Mercedes and be 2s a lap faster than anyone else! :p
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Yawn...
    I hate to be a pessimist but considering how badly they've tanked the series in the last 2 iterations with it's stupid copy and paste and removing features yet charging full price crap, it's hard to have faith in developers who have lost the plot. BUT! This does show a bit of promise, probably the first time I can say that since they announced Classics which of course, they failed to capitalise on.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  4. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    The screenshots to me look nothing different. The last few games busted terribly and im almost afraid to buy this one in the fear of it blowing up in my face. But i'll get it. Because Codemasters always suck me in and I love F1!!! Loving the new Podium feature tho <3
    jasondull1986 likes this.
  5. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    2010 was great, sounds were bang on, handling was ok and it felt pretty decent. Went downhill from there to the point where I didn't even bother with 2014.
    Hopefully 2015 is a much better experience.
  6. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I wont be getting it on release that's for sure. I left a Racing League that used this game simply because it was actually impossible to race anymore. Lobbies were laggy, cars had 0 ffb, 4-5dsc's per race wasn't uncommon and overall it was an awful experience. No fault to the league, simply codies cannot figure out how to make a game.
    Graphics barley look better than GT6 in my opinion, and with less tracks, cars, features and overall less content, I struggle to see how thats possible. They are going to need to pull something huge out of the bag to get my money. Especially with PCars and GT7 on the horizon.....
    Randm90 likes this.
  7. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
  8. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
  9. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I would say zero tbh.

Untill someone competent can make the F1 games it's unlikely going to change.
  10. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
  11. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    it's not fun when the cars handle like jelly with no ffb on your wheel.

I like Moto GP games more and I have zero interest in Bike racing.
    seth123, JonoStan96 and leeboy910 like this.
  12. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    The fun is taken out of it when the car is completely unrealistic, sounds crap and basically does everything you DON'T expect it to do...GT6 isn't the best, but at least it is kind of predictable and the cars will usually do what you expect or want them to do...the past few F1 games it feels like driving a shopping cart most of the time...
  13. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    This is coming out this Friday, looking forward to it! Would be good to have a few guys here involved in a league of some sort ;)

14. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Im surprised they got Mclarens Latest livery.
  15. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    I think the Lotus one is missing the microsoft logos, but here's hoping they deliver on their promise of frequent in-season game updates to match what's happening in real F1.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    eg you are running the season in a red bull and qualify well for the next race. In real life, red bull uses another engine and take a grid penalty, your race is affected and you take the same grid penalty (lol)
  17. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Interlagos:
  18. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I'm going to grab this on Friday, scored $100 JB voucher from work so may as well spend it :)
    Hopefully the T300 goes alright with it, keen to try it out.
  19. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Safe to say, i am not getting this on release date. much like Beau and Jono, i have very little faith in this game. I met both Jono and Beau (and a few other ROOZers) through a codies F1 league, and we had to cut our F1 2014 season short because the game offline was getting very repetitive, and online it was nearly impossible to race with one another, especially if you are racing someone from outside of your country. I was finding on F1 14, that even being within 10m of the car ahead/behind could cause a laggy incident, and hence it became impossible to race side by side with someone, and often our races became more like a procession with the occasional bold pass. F1 14 completely let me down even after they promised us a functioning and fun game, but codies have said that the latest game will have an entirely new net code and some of the new features look half decent. So, i will likely pick this game up eventually, but not before i see game play and reviews, especially those focused on the online side of the game, as that's what i will be playing most
  20. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    I think you'll always experience lag when playing against international guys. I was racing in a whirlpool league (all based in oz) on 360 and it was fine (the host had nbn maybe that made a difference too). I certainly wouldn't want to play in a league that included international racers as that'd just ask for trouble and not be a smooth experience ;)

More vids: