G'day Everyone

Discussion in 'New Members' started by maximuscatticus, Jan 26, 2015.

1. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    As per the instructions I'm taking a moment to introduce myself. I live in South Australia. Haven't been playing GT long, only started with GT5, & I'm certainly not The Stig..... lol
    In the real world I drive a Nissan GQ Patrol, none of the cars I've seen on GT6 will get me on the beach!!! lol. Love the cricket, AFL, fishing & camping so SIM racing isn't a high priority but I have red hot go.

See you in game :)

My username is maximuscatticus
  2. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Welcome to ROOZ! If your interested in racing in our Sunday League put your name down here: http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-5-entry-list.1422/
    There is currently 96 entrants across 6 divisions with a 7th to be introduced in the not to distant future so there is sure to be a division for you regardless of your skill level.
    So the mods can get an idea of where to place you, you're required to submit a qualifying time. Instructions on how to do this can be found here:
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt6-season-races.828/

I hope you enjoy your time here at ROOZ!
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hey mate fellow patrol driver here ;)
    With heavy duty suspension and good shockies people are amazed at how it can rail corners despite the lift. :p
    I think I blew a diff seal on the way home from up north today though.... :(
    [​IMG]
  4. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Glad you finally found us. Get your timing lap in so you can be sorted into a division!
  5. maximuscatticus

maximuscatticus Team Driver

PSN ID
    maximuscatticus
    Cheers guys, put a qualifying time in yesterday, 1:48.958. Didn't spend much time on it, going that slow was doing my head in, lol.
  6. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Welcome to division 7 with me!
    maximuscatticus likes this.