Hi all, long time no see

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rumbleshorts, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Hi all, just thought I would drop b and say hi as it has been an age. Although I haven't been around much, I have been keeping busy.

Unfortunately work takes up most of my time, as do unit renovations. Work location moved to Amberley (RAAF Base) so commuting around 1.5 hours each day now. Used to be 15m to work but them's the breaks. Bought myself a new VW Polo late last year and love the 12 month/15,000km servicing and the economy is great!

As for gaming, I have been playing a lot of Elite: Dangerous on the PC. PS3 hasn't been turned on in an age, and the PS4 is mostly being used for Bradman 14. Looking forward to Project C.A.R.S on the PS4, especially now that it is finally going to be released! I updated the racing setup to a GT Extreme and TRS500 from the G27/GT Pro. Still have the Pro sitting in the spare room (trying to offload it) but got rid of the G27 (no PS4 support).

Hope all is going well with the League racing and everyone is still having a good time. I see a few new members around so welcome to those guys/girls.

Anyway, see you (some at least) in PCARS :)
    stucar17, KoAStR and Anon666 like this.
  2. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Hey Rumbles, good to hear from you. See you in PCARS mate
    Anon666 likes this.
  3. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Long time no see.

Definitely looking forward to pcars, as are many here. See you on track soon I'm sure.
  4. zampli

zampli Team Driver

yo rumbles, good to hear from you again :)