Hi-Tec Oils Giveaway!!

Discussion in 'Archived News' started by Ad2mny, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]

As most of you will know, with a lot of input from VARDZ31, Hi-Tec Oils is now sponsoring RaceOnOz. The great guys there have had their finger on the pulse of Motorsport for a while now, and have offered to supply some goodies a little further down the line.

VARDZ31 has put forward, with thanks to the guys at Hi-Tec Oils, 10 Free Entry passes for the QLD SHANNONS NATIONALS event to be held at QLD Raceway in Willowbank. : http://thenationals.com.au/index.php?page=queensland

How do you win these Awesome tickets? You DON'T!!

These are FREE!! All you need is to be able to get there!!

They are for SUNDAY 10th AUGUST, and here is what you will be able to see!!;

http://thenationals.com.au/uploads/SN14 R6 QR Schedule - Version 1 Sunday.pdf

All you need to do is contact VARDZ via PM or in this thread and he will organise a way to get them to you. This could be a great opportunity for a 'Meet and Greet', putting a name to the face of some of your rivals/friends!

For more information about our new sponsors, visit : http://www.hi-tecoils.com.au/
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Got the all clear from the old girl Vardz, I'm in. Just so happens that I have my show day holiday on the Monday, so happy days. If anyone wants a lift, give me a shout.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  3. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Can you give me a lift from Devonport?
    Ad2mny likes this.
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Awesome ANON I know @MINT_GTR is keen but he may have some other engagement that weekend like GT academy @ Silverstone....fingers crossed
    MINT_GTR likes this.
  5. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    I would have loved to join but will be overseas that week. Catch you on the next one ;)
  6. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Blindman and I have had a chat and pending the green light from the wives we are both keen to go.
  7. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    I have the green light vardz now just waiting on kart to do some sweet talking .you also better check out we're a kart hire track is so we can have some kart racing the rooz Qld kart championship !
    Kart-No-1 likes this.
  8. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    There is a kart track just near the drag strip at the track I believe. Good outdoor one with two strokes.
    Blindman and Kart-No-1 like this.
  9. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    I am free for that weekend now so count me in :D....after the epic fun with the other ROOZ members at nats, can't wait to meet more of you guys :)
    Blindman and Kart-No-1 like this.
  10. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    I am a big fan and regular at Extreme Karting complex at Pimpama, down near Dreamworld. Really big track and solid karts, possibly a championship round there maybe :)
    Blindman, S_CLOSE and Kart-No-1 like this.
  11. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I have been given the go ahead so I'm on the plane. Shannon's Nat's and kart test day here we come.
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    So i have ANON, MINT, KART, BLINDMAN, WTF-MAN + 1 (hes only 14 so needs a ride out there) that makes 7 inc me. I have 4 left...get the word out there
  13. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    It's always funny when you meet someone from the forum and you go by the PSN ids in front of wives lol
    My wife corrects me every time I say Anon, she goes his name is Chris! Lol
    Blindman likes this.
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    did the same when i met @StigsOzCousin introduced him as MR and MRS Stigsozcousin instead of John and Kate....
    StigsOzCousin and Blindman like this.
  15. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Come on guys get on board, it will be a blast, although I cant help feeling that WTF might feel a little out of place with us old codgers- yep you included MINT- 25 is over the hill to a 14 year old.Seriously though cant wait to meet up with you guys.
    I have only been a member for a short time but have been amazed and impressed at how giving guys are of their time, knowledge and advice, particulalry to lower division drivers but also from within their own division. And the support shown to fellow members that participated in and won through to the GT nationals is an absolute credit to the camaraderie that is abundant within the ROOZ community. It also speaks volumes about the obvious respect and humility that these same guys showed towards other competitors while competing down there and after they themselves were eliminated from the competition.
    So meeting some of you guys will be fantastic. I cant wait.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  16. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Sweet talk as much as you like kart your going down at the kart track mate !
  17. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Test day my arse ! were racing and your going down kart.
    Kart-No-1 likes this.
  18. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Was really gonna try and convince the other half to let me get to this, until I had another look at the date. That's the Wife's birthday. I would like to stay in the land of the living so unfortunately I won't be able to take you up on the incredible offer. Would have been great to meet up, but that will have to wait for another time
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Will see if I can't organise a night at archerfield when the sprintcars are on and Robbie Farr (Hi-Tec oils Sponsored) is running. Wont be until October but should happen
    Anon666 likes this.
  20. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Hhhmmmm, my birthday is in October...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: See if I can get that one apporved.