Season 10 - Division 1- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jun 24, 2016.

1. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    So I even managed to DC first in all that to finish absolute dead last. Fantastic.
    I didn't know if we had restarts or not, rejoined when I saw the lobby was still up and couldn't believe it was only Nat and I to have been booted. Wasn't aware I had to ask for it, thought room captain decided based on number and time of DCs.
    Seems I don't know enough of the race procedures here having never seen a restart in the last 2 and a bit seasons.
    Crunch and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    *cough update the page *cough problems like this could be avoided with more clarity *coughing, spluttering, hacking...
    Crunch likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    the whole dsc restart thing is up to the room captain. What I had written, is how I deal with it. @warrior2167 may have a slightly different view.

It has always been unofficial
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Bryan, do you or anyone else have the race times image?
  5. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I don't, Motorsports disconnected before the race timer ended.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Ok, thanks
  7. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    If the photo you took is paused on the final sector marker when you crossed the line, that photo tells you total time when you finished the race, and the gaps to drivers ahead of you.
    Then you just need to take a 2nd photo when all others have crossed the line, referring to the same deltas we can calculate total times for everyone.
    Just need to make sure the first photo taken is paused on the final checkpoint marker.
  8. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    race time was 44:38.071

@natmanscoop @StigsTC
    We completed 2 clean laps. I thought that was enough to establish a 'race' even though both of you disconnected because filo joined. A black and white rule would be better in this scenario.
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Warrior, I can work it out from that. :thumbsup:
  10. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    and just to add, benny was +1:06.300 at the finish. The rest are the same in bryan's photo
  11. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Still unsure why in a league there are unofficial rules... It should be black and white for all 3 games and divs.
    Crunch likes this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    As far as I'm concerned, the rule is, if you dsc it is bad luck. Doesn't matter when. HOWEVER, if there are no objections, room captains will normally set a period of which any dsc's will be given the choice of a restart if they would like.
  13. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Did Nat and I complete a 2nd lap because we only have a 1:45 and 1:46 for best lap?
    I remember everything went wonky coming into the last corner but I don't remember what lap it was. Surely we had completed laps better than mid-40s if we completed 2 laps?
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Bryan_F ???
  15. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Completed 2 laps, DC lap 3 S1.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Do you have their lap 2 times?
  17. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    I'd very much like to see the replay of what the game thinks Nat and I did for about 30 seconds between everything going wonky and the game lobby finally kicking us.
    Could be very entertaining... or we just went straight off into a wall while moonwalking and stayed there for 15-20 seconds.
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Ascari Briefing

[​IMG]

*above image may not have correct corner names

With this Sunday at Ascari, just a few things to be mindful of.

The START
    The grid is quite close and the first corner quite tight. Make sure to give room and be cautious of the concertina that will happen.

Chicanes
    Piff-Paff & Rafael have tarmac over the white lines at these corners (some of it is ripple strip). Treat this as race track (as in 2 wheels on)

Losing a lap due to a cut
    If you happen to have a spin or a crash whereby you lose a lap (when you cross the start/finish line, the counter doesn't increase) save the replay and let room captains/mods know and we can look at the issue and may give you the lap (your total race time would be adjusted)
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    It has come to my attention that something I thought was common knowledge, in fact, isn't.

Larger wheels/rims can be purchased for certain cars, and this seasons car is one of them.

You may find after installing them, that your lap times are quicker. So I encourage you to try them out. The larger the better ;)