Season 2 entry list

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Welcome Revhead, Round 1 is a week away and we are having a meet and greet tonight. If you could do a qualification time for us (http://raceonoz.com/threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt6-season-races.828/) that would be awesome. Email it through and we can get you in a division asap. If you're pushed for time and you want to pop into a room tonight, send Clevohead a FR (that's his PSN id) and join his room for tonight. He will let us know about your pace.
    Clevohead likes this.
  2. revhead_1000

revhead_1000 New Recruit

PSN ID
    revhead_1000 / Revhead2Undead
    Cheers, will try to do Qualifiying time tonight though, and I have to go over rules and regulations. But will Hopefully have time sent by tommorrow midday.
    Clevohead likes this.
  3. ToranaSS

ToranaSS New Recruit

Hey guys and gals im keen for season 2 Lets Race
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Hi, I know I've missed the first round or 2, but can I still join? :)

Cheers,
    Luke
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi Luke, haven't missed anything at all mate, we are scheduled to start this Sunday night for round 1.

I have been flat out with work for the last few days, but if you havent already done it, get a qual time to me asap by following the link here of what to do....... http://raceonoz.com/threads/how-to-qualify-for-gt6-season-races.828/

Great bunch of guys to race with, am sure you will enjoy your racing here.

Add me on psn, stuart170773 and i will be on a bit this week for some practice with some of the guys.

Cheers
    Stu
  6. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Awesome news :)

Pretty new to sim racing, only just got a steering wheel at the start of this year, and thought it would be good to get some racing experience as Im trying for GT academy.

I sent off an email earlier to WPGT5L@gmail.com.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Cheers mate,.....;so you are Luke Jones i guess ?
  8. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    yes that would be me :)

Luke aka Jonesy aka Skywalker ;)
    stucar17 likes this.
  9. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Hi all,
    I'm fairly new to online racing and was hoping to join in on the action (albeit a little late).
    I have just sent off my qualifying lap time via email to WPGT5L@gmail.com (hopefully it's respectable!)
    Looking forward to racing you all soon!
    -James
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi James,

Welcome to Raceonoz where we hope you get the clean racing you are looking for.

With the way we do the points you haven't lost anything in the season as we all drop our worst round, so it doesn't hurt you at all starting late.

I will check out your qual time and get you in a division ASAP so we can all get you on our friend lists.

The major prize this season is a pagnian v2 cockpit valued at $850, no matter where you finish every driver has a chance to win so long as you race 5 of the 7 rounds, and have a post count of 40 or more by seasons end.

Add me on psn : stuart170773 and feel free to join any of my practice rooms next week so we can show you how we roll. I generally get on at about 9:30 Sydney time. All a great bunch of clean racers so I really hope you enjoy your time with us.

If there is anything you want to know just fire at us and we will do our best to help you out.

Cheers stu
    Jim_aka_The_Man and bjh1012 like this.
  11. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Well, slowly getting the hang of this track. Thank god for the extra week. Thats all I can say.
  12. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Had a drive of the McLaren tonight... Wow. This will be interesting.
    Crunch and stucar17 like this.
  13. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Lads,

New member here, check me out in the "new members" ... I am pretty keen to get some racing on!

I have sent my lap time to wpgt5l@gmail.com - It was a pretty quick time set (as didn't spend much time on it) waiting to hear back.

Just a quick question, when are these races held? (day\time) ?

Sorry I am too lazy to go reading through 8 pages :)

Cheers,
    -Scotty
  14. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    The Sunday League races are held on a Sunday night at around 8pm EST. Host has normally got a room open earlier for a practice run.
    Welcome to the best league in Oz Scotty.
    R0T0R-AU86 likes this.
  15. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Redacted.

OK Scotty, time is in. Welcome to Div 1. Please add Cyber to your FL, and maybe a few other chaps as well. Races are Sunday night. Try and get to the room by 8pm, it should be open earlier, just keep an eye on the shoutbox. At this stage you will be listed in the results, but I will need to check with the other mods as to whether you get points. Keep an eye on the Div 1 section of the forum for discussions and updates.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    stucar17 and R0T0R-AU86 like this.