Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Ahh yeah it filled pretty quick. All good mate youve only missed 1 round so not too late to jump in at all.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Missed this last week, but here's the first edition of weekly classic footage for each race.

stucar17, Mustafur and seth123 like this.
  3. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Back when Renault could make a better car then Milton keynes.
  4. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Im happy with Manor.

Can i take Number #73
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  5. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  6. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Did the new patch make it better to drive or is it just me and they improved the mclaren?
  7. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Just jumped on then to do my career mode, also in the McLaren and oh boy is there alot more rear grip. No more sliding at the rear out of corners, this patch has definatley made the cars a lot more enjoyable to drive, they feel more planted like i'd expect. Can still kick the rear out if you get too cocky though which is nice
    Zachery likes this.
  8. Picko99

Picko99 Rookie

PSN ID
    picko_99
    May have to check if this applies to the Sauber too. I get killed coming out of corners in career for the above reasons.
  9. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I did 2 career races in the Toro Rosso and while it didn't feel too much different at Monza, Singapore felt awesome.
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Lobby will be open at 7:45, looking to start qualifying at 8:10, may have some late joiners tonight.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Hey mate. Is there any option to do practice beforehand. Or do i have to turn some laps on my own before i jump in the lobby?
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
  13. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    No practice.
  14. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Okay, if qually is gonna start at 8:10 then I'll join at 8:05. No doubting I'll be there in time, just trying to get laps in beforehand
  15. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Pretty happy with a points result. Especially with an extra pit stop then i had planned. Good race guys
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  16. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    That was interesting. I turned about 5 laps before the race and have barely played this game, so was having alot of fun navigating those tricky menus on an F1 TM rim.
    Happy with an 8th in the old Manor. Where was my team mate? Lol
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  17. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    What a weird race, from looking at finishing outside the points to being in the top 5 then the top step if i could catch seth but nope, someone again proved that blue flags dont mean a thing.
    So yeah @cruciald00dz , you did get a blue flag because i was behind whoever you were racing............And please dont send abusive PSN messages to me because i really dont mind forwarding them to the mods.
    anyway well done Seth. :confused: #SH43BLESSED
    The_Spectre, seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  18. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

What an eventful session. Took all 3 sets of SS tyres to set that qually lap, 1st set I managed an ok lap but I knew it would be middle pack, second set I screwed the flying lap up, so was do or die on the 3rd set.

The start appeared to be affected by lag, the second place car was already by me before my car even got going, then when Spectre passed up with DRS, I was along side going into turn 2 but his car lag jumped sideways which took us both out, but I had no damage till I got cleaned up coming back on.

Pitting put me back to the back of the pack and from there it was push, push to at least try to salvage some points, very surprised to wind up passing Mustafur, who had plenty of smoke coming out the back of his car, for 3rd.
    The_Spectre and JonoStan96 like this.
  19. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Interesting night from my perspective, seemed to go very much the way any of my previous league races on an f1 game have gone. Qulaify somewhere near the back, get a decent start, battle with the top 5 for the first lap before i make a mistake because im not as fast as the front runners, and then continue to fall back through the field through my lack of pace, stupid mistakes and awful tyre wear.

A few sories from me tonight too. Firstly sorry to @Samsung1998racer in quali, didnt mean for it to end up how it did. I was on a hot lap just as much as you were and i pushed a little to hard through the left hander and lost control of the car spinning into your path, not much i could really do about it once the car had started to rotate.

Secondly, sorry to whoever it was on the first lap, i got caught up on the curb through the long left hander after the second DRS straight and in my hurry to try and regain control im not sure if i bumped into anyone, apologies if i did.

Also massive apologies to @The_Spectre with out little collision, i had already lost control on my very worn super softs and tried to avoid the incident as best i could but we still made contact. Very sorry about that mate, never my intention to take you out like that. Happy to take a penalty for it if you want to push for one.

On a more positive note though, had a couple of really good quick lap or 2 battles with @Randm90 and @Zharvs92 over the course of the race which made me really keep going with the race.

Happy to finish in the points tonight, not my best result, but at least i came away with the game achievement for using all 3 compounds in a race!
    Sam D Blacklock and JonoStan96 like this.
  20. cruciald00dz

cruciald00dz Team Driver

PSN ID
    CRUCIALD00DZ
    Yeah nah nah nah nah i didnt hit you, only one car passed me. If you ran up my arse thats on you

P.s im a grown man i dont care about being reported haha
    seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.