The Great Debate Thread

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by thebigRAGOO_14, Sep 29, 2015.

1. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    My car is nowhere near as dirty as it's driver mate.
    TheJuzzy and emuegg11 like this.
  2. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    That's some dam good response's gent's . I played Drive club for two days then basically threw at the pile of cans building in the corner of the man cave .
  3. autech91

autech91 Professional

The main thing that has irked me since buying all the gear for PC a month or so ago is the magnet bug(?) when the slightest contact is made. Case and point last night was when I made a move under brakes in Kenty's room on a slow driver, he turned INTO me despite the fact I was there, and we both ran off track for a penalty. That said with good drivers giving each other lots of room, there should never be contact!
    If they were to fix that I think the game would be near perfect for racing. Still poos all over GT5 and GT6's constant lobby issues and glitches. Many a Sunday was spent delaying our race start as someone would not be able to see another, or someone would DC for no apparent reason. Only lobby issue I occasionally have with PC is when I don't have FFB, which only occurs in the first room I enter and all it requires to fix is to leave and rejoin. Not bad really.

I would buy GT7 to give it a crack, but remember by the time that comes out we will have PC2 which should in theory be an improvement on our current game.
    stucar17 likes this.