The GTA V Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheStig13, Oct 1, 2013.

1. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    It's a crazy war zone i had too many people try killing me at once lol
    If anyones got gta v on PS4 message me i'll add use on my beau231 account that's what i use for gta v and we could play together :)
  2. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Get Ads to invite you to the ROOZ crew
    KeedenMcdonald likes this.
  3. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
  4. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I keep forgetting about the share button. Tried to join a random survival and it was that stupid Maze Bank one so I quit out and it spawned me just outside Maze Bank and just a block away from world war 3. Nearly everyone in the room must have had mics on, and the screech of slanderous and racist remarks were too much for me to bear, and were barely covering the wail of sirens and helicopters. I quickly turned the chat down. There were at least a dozen dark red dots laying waste to everything that moved. There were 3 bounties in the area too, with another dozen or so varying shades of red dots about. 3 jets were swooping in trying to either get the bounties or kill everything, and a buzzard was just overhead. I considered hitting passive mode and legging it in my entity but as I'd just given it a fresh coat of metallic yellow to match the new logo the chopper guy spotted it first and destroyed it. 'Ha ha I just destroyed that c@&ts Entity' I hear faintly over the chat. This would not stand. As he swooped by with rockets blazing I ducked for cover and as he turned for another pass I whipped out my golden minigun and struck down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger. 'Awwww f@$k off c@&t' I hear and I smile. Inevitably this attracts the attention of the 5-0 and I started taking hits from the air wing. I had to bail from my spot but the only direction I could head was into the fray so I whipped out the auto shotty and headed to the other end of the alley. I tried to take cover again at the end but the bloody idiot ran straight out and tried to take cover on the footpath which was just not gonna work. I started to clear a path to the other side of the road when the jets swooped in locked on to the cop cars and they went flying everywhere as I bolted across the road. I spotted a bounty in the alley I was headed for with his back to me locked in battle with some of the other players and a quick blast of the shotty gained me 9K. I made it to the alley just as one of the jets ran into one of the police choppers and come crashing down onto the street killing some cops and setting off more vehicles. I stuck my head out to see the carnage and got sniped. While watching 3 guys standing in the middle of the road with rocket launchers and mini guns wreaking havoc on the police. When I respawned the left side of the screen filled with everyone leaving the room at once. D'oh!!

So long story short, loving the huge lobbies, but still some stability issues.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    Clevohead and FloodSim like this.
  5. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I'll do that tonight.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Stop torturing me FFS :p
    TDZdave and Ad2mny like this.
  7. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    @TRL_beau there is only beau2318 and beau2319 I cannot find your one you posted here?
  8. KeedenMcdonald

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    yes my bad i got settings on that my name cannot be find ill add use or ill change settings if i have problems adding anyone
  9. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Add me I'll chuck you straight in. Same as on here.
  10. KeedenMcdonald

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    im also having problems finding you you think you could try message my beau231 useing the ps3 and i'll add you.
    I had problems adding fastboy so i use TRL_beau to put my beau231 in same party so i could add him so we could try that if we need to i need to try fix this problem
  11. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]
    Is that you down the bottom?
    KeedenMcdonald likes this.
  12. Benjamin J Smith

13. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Hmmm can't add that profile because of restrictions/privacy settings. Can't add me either as I'm at over 110 friends. I'll add the TRL one and we'll go from there.
  14. Benjamin J Smith

Can you also add CapitanJackalope to the crew as well please
  15. KeedenMcdonald

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    thats me :) bottom 1 i added you don't worry
  16. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Ok just to be another pain, and probably should have done this first instead of on the psn but you have to add me on the rockstar social club. Once again I cannot locate your id.
  17. KeedenMcdonald

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Ok i don't remember the id i'll check tomorrow
  18. Benjamin J Smith

Hey @Ad2mny invite @R0T0R-AU86 to the crew so he can get awesome rooz logos on all his :):):):) too
  19. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Me too please but my PSN is OnTheApex6Albert
  20. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I'll get on later tonight and add yas. I'll have to friend yas on the social club first.

Notice I changed the crew colour to match the new logo...?
    JonoStan96 likes this.