Thrustmaster F1 Wheel Add-On For Sale

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Anon666, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    [​IMG]
    I am currently using the 458 add-on so this will likely just sit around and gather dust. Send me a PM if you are interested. Now full disclosure, this wheel is brand new, still in it's box, never been open. The reason? Well, the one I originally bought developed a double click with one of the buttons. Sent it off for repairs and they decided to replace it. All the other buttons were fine, I think it was just one of those things. I tend to use the controller for all navigation and the wheel buttons only for holding the park brake at race starts, so I could have kept using it as it was but I like everything working.

The paddle shifts are a see-saw set up which need a little bit of maintenance. I was getting double shifting occasionally (when it was about 8 months old), but I figured out that there is some foam within 2 little internal springs. Over time the foam gets a bit squished, so it's just a matter of fluffing it up like you would a feather pillow and problems are solved. Probably a 6 monthly job as worst.

Other than that, it's Thrustmaster. Traditionally their stuff keeps going and going. Plus it's heaps better having the wheel mounted paddle shifters as opposed to the static ones on the base rig. As a bonus it is still covered under warranty until the 21/10/2015. 1 jolly green giant and it's yours.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Ooooh that looks sweet! Buuuuuuut I don't think a Thrustmaster peripheral would attach to a G27 obviously. Oh well.